How to hit your first 180 in darts ...
Hopy you don't mind but I printed this out to save for reference, sounds like good advice, thanks!
(01-04-2015, 07:28 PM)180dreams Wrote: Got to try this, hopefully it will work.

Let us know if it does! Smile

(01-04-2015, 07:45 PM)Mr Wrong Wrote: Hopy you don't mind but I printed this out to save for reference, sounds like good advice, thanks!

No worries, hope it helps Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I like try too, hope works for me.
Good Luck!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

appreciate the post. going to be trying this out later tonight.
(01-09-2015, 12:18 AM)mdunbar Wrote: appreciate the post. going to be trying this out later tonight.

Hope it helps Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Unbelievable!! I have worked and practiced and played for over 26 yrs to get sort of good once in a while and this simple technique of counting my rhythm/stroke instantly brought it all together and has me shooting scary good (at least to myself). Just counting, 1,2...1,2...1,2 has me firing darts like Max Hopp or maybe even faster, as the author said, on auto pilot and hitting an average of 5 marks per throw at Cricket. Feels like cheating.
Kudos, thanks for sharing.
I do all my own stunts.
Hello fellow darts fans, I had to join to read this and I have to agree with much of the advice on the sheet. I have been playing for about 15 years and similar advice was given me when I was younger, it may not work for everyone but I think having a good rhythm is crucial to be consistent, I would try it and see. It could be just what you need.

A solid stance is a necessity also and try not to grip your darts too hard but keep relaxed and strive for a smooth action if you can.

Hope I have added a little to the advice already given, all the best in your darts!
Great article....I've read a lot of how-tos but this one I actually learned quite a bit. Thanks.
Sounds like good advice, cant hurt to try it. I think my throw could do with more consistency.