How to hit your first 180 in darts ...
(09-03-2018, 11:56 AM)JP Ahinko Wrote: i also hit my first 180 a couple weeks after reading this post. i mainly focused to find my rhythm and the aiming for top wire also is something that works for me. it gives your eyr a smaller target to aim and focus at! it really comes down to finding your rhythm so you can hit tight groupings without focusing on aiming too much with evwry dart.. for me if im on flow, i only need to aim the first dart and then just throw the next 2 darts on rhythm at the first dart and its a good group. since my first 180 ive hit now total of 32 and ive been playing only 5-6 months! when i practice or warmup, i usually just try to get my grouping going, so even if i hit 1 with my first dart, ill try to group all my darts there and then try to get my aim better and soon the darts are grouped closer to the t20 bed. cheers! thanks for this post op!

Thats great that it helped you Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Oh I like this, thanks for sharing this great read. Hopefully it'll help!
Thanks for sharing!  I saved this letter as a reference.  It helped me with my first 180 not long ago.  I also feel that when the rhythm is right, the darts are almost like magnets to one another.
nice write up
If the first dart goes in I use that as a marker, if the second goes in I use them both as a marker..

My 180's all tend to land within a few millimetres of one another in the bed. When I throw my first dart I've always looked at the centre of the T20.

Although tomorrow I am going to try this approach just to see what happens!!
Darts:
Target Carrera C5 (23g)
Target Pro Grip Clear Short Stems
Target Vision Fade Black Punched Flights 
Target Titanium Slot Lock Rings
Target Storm Nano Grip Black 26mm Points

Setup:
Unicorn Eclipse HD2 Pro Edition Board
Unicorn Striker Black Surround
Target Corona Vision Light System

180's: 
2019: 56
2018: 27

I know this is an older thread, but I just tried aiming for the top wire and working on rhythm and one dart of my first four turns hit the trip 20.  All on the right side surprising.  When a bit downhill after that.  Lots more practice needed, but a good start.

Thanks for sharing this.  I have printed it and will keep working on it.
Glad it helps you guys Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
this is actually quite good. might have to try this to be more consistant