How to hit your first 180 in darts ...
... Possibly! Smile

Years ago when I first looked on the internet for help and advice I seen a forum that was connected to Red Dragon called The Dragons Lair I think. I joined hoping to get some darts help. By coincidence a member joined around the same time as me and his first post was to offer people help and advice if they needed it and to PM him for info. I think most people must have thought he was a spammer, but I had nothing to lose and sent him a PM.

I got the reply thats pasted below.

I thought I had lost it, but thankfully I had made a printout which I found recently so thought I would share it.

I followed the guys advice, mostly about rhythm and the very next day I hit my first 180! I was chuffed to bits! I pmed him to thank him and he was thrilled to hear it also. Next few weeks I was hitting lots of big scores and even hit my first and only triple Bullseye! I was so happy that I had finally reached the next level! But then I hurt my wrist and took a while to heal that, then after re-starting for a few weeks I then broke my shoulder and that was the end of my brief spell as a decent thrower Smile

But have a look and read it, there may be something useful for you in the info, I have no idea who the guy was but he states Peter Manley was a family friend and that he played in a Worlds
. Smile

[Image: dartstipssheet1_zps58a528c1.jpg]

[Image: dartstipssheet2_zps1a45f6e0.jpg]

[Image: dartstipssheet3_zps78e53414.jpg]
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Great post Darren thanks
Very interesting. I especially like the part about aiming for the top wire. Thanks for this +1 from me
I like it
Excellent post Daz +1 from me
Thanks, but its the guy who made the info sheet that should get the credit Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great post Darren.
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
Thanks a lot for sharing Grip, very generous! Have a +1
(03-30-2014, 06:44 PM)PoloNero Wrote: Thanks a lot for sharing Grip, very generous! Have a +1

Cheers!

I hope who ever sent me it will see it and get in touch Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thnx, will try some to see if it gets any easier