One80 Gladiator II (2)
nice review christian,love the look of this board and the price.
Had mine for ages and it gets a real hammering, it's holding up brilliantly, best on the market?

YES!
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Cheers for the heads up, looks like I'm getting a G2, just need to top up the order to £45 to use the 10% off code. Spend £9 more to save £4.50 oh well it save the postage anyway Ha Ha
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

+1 chris thanks for the review!
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

(04-04-2014, 07:31 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Cheers for the heads up, looks like I'm getting a G2, just need to top up the order to £45 to use the 10% off code. Spend £9 more to save £4.50 oh well it save the postage anyway Ha Ha

Hi Chris

Just to make you extremely happy, it is actually £10.00 off when you spend over £45.00 NOT 10%!!!!

Cheers
Mike
(04-04-2014, 08:31 PM)Infiniti Darts Wrote:
(04-04-2014, 07:31 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Cheers for the heads up, looks like I'm getting a G2, just need to top up the order to £45 to use the 10% off code. Spend £9 more to save £4.50 oh well it save the postage anyway Ha Ha

Hi Chris

Just to make you extremely happy, it is actually £10.00 off when you spend over £45.00 NOT 10%!!!!

Cheers
Mike

Thats even better just have to get on with making my order and getting the code PLEASE!
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Hi Chris,

The codes for the offer are on http://www.infinitidarts.com

But you need 'APRIL45' for £10.00 off when you spend over £45.00 - on this offer there is no Darts Nutz forum discount

You need 'APRIL75' for £20.00 off when you spend over £75.00 - on this offer there is additional forum discount available but you will need to email: sales@infinitidarts.com as the website will not accept 2 discount codes.

I will PM you the normal code

If you need a quick response email us as we are out & about this weekend & will probably not be available on the forum.

Thanks
Mike
And a few pics before I am going to rotate the board. Looks still fine after at least one hour a day playing darts Smile

Broken links removed
180 '14 - 21  Cool
180 '15 - 14 
180 '16 - 5  
180 '17 - 11
My G2 should be with me by this Friday thanks to Mike at Infinity Darts and I can't wait after the disappointment of the Blade 4 Dual Core which has had more fall out than Chernobyl.
Current Board 
Darts

(04-08-2014, 08:59 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: My G2 should be with me by this Friday thanks to Mike at Infinity Darts and I can't wait after the disappointment of the Blade 4 Dual Core which has had more fall out than Chernobyl.

hehehe, Got the board already?
180 '14 - 21  Cool
180 '15 - 14 
180 '16 - 5  
180 '17 - 11
Got it, put it up and had my first session. Not one on the floor either!. Love the smell and sound of a new board, cannot believe how sharp the colours are and the wires are so thin. Loving this, so glad to have it I will update after a couple of weeks throwing but first impressions are ............Excellent
Current Board 
Darts

sounds good so far Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Decided to fit the white number ring from the blade 4 just a personal preference. my favourite niece has been thrashing her fiance on her old Knackered blade 3 so I think she will be getting my dual core as she throws 27 gram "Argos" darts.
Will be visiting her in a few weeks so I've put together a few set's (10-12 sets) for her to try along with a fair selection of shafts and flights. after all we need more youngster's playing and she has got the bug!
She's hit a few tons but no 140's YET
Current Board 
Darts

(04-12-2014, 06:42 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Decided to fit the white number ring from the blade 4 just a personal preference. my favourite niece has been thrashing her fiance on her old Knackered blade 3 so I think she will be getting my dual core as she throws 27 gram "Argos" darts.
Will be visiting her in a few weeks so I've put together a few set's (10-12 sets) for her to try along with a fair selection of shafts and flights. after all we need more youngster's playing and she has got the bug!
She's hit a few tons but no 140's YET

get her to join the forum Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Wish there was a place stateside to pick this board up =\
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Possibly Related Threads...