One80 Gladiator II (2)
A-Z would charge $120 anyway. Might as well buy one from Infinity for $100 Smile
When I sent my ebay stuff to the US I used parcel2go, might be worth an ask?
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

I don't think A-Z would charge $120, they are pretty much in line with other distributors. I can ask Kelly again, I have been told by a few distributors in the US that One80 is difficult to deal with.
The G2 I had (very briefly) wound up at the Burbank Elks Club, and I've played on it a couple times. The bright colors are nice, but all in all I don't think it's any better than my Blade 4.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

The best time to purchase from us is when we have a special offer on. Kind of makes up for the carriage.

Infiniti Darts also trades with other dart retailers so if you do know of USA stores that want One80 product just let us know.

Cheers
Mike
email: sales@infinitidarts.com
http://www.infinitidarts.com

Working on that Mike :- )
(05-28-2014, 10:05 PM)Infiniti Darts Wrote: The best time to purchase from us is when we have a special offer on. Kind of makes up for the carriage.

Infiniti Darts also trades with other dart retailers so if you do know of USA stores that want One80 product just let us know.

Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike when will maydays purchases be mailed out ?
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
(05-26-2014, 07:52 PM)Chr1st2aan Wrote: I will make some pics of the board. It's holding well... just rotated once and the second time will come now Smile
Ding Dong

Turn your board every week mate Wink
may all the doubles be with you

Hi guys,

OK, so the Mayday orders have started to be mailed out.

Some of you will already have realised that we got caught out in the popularity of the deal (Premier League & drink does strange things to people at 1am in the morning). Any items that we ran out of have already been reordered (if we didn't have them on order anyway) & will be with you as soon as physically possible.

I know we may not be as quick as some of the others, but I hope that the deal has more than made up for it.

Please email me directly with any questions.

Fred - your flights are most definitely on the way. I think they used carrier pigeon!!!

Cheers
Mike
email: sales@infinitidarts.com
http://www.infinitidarts.com

As a comparison, the Winmau Dual Core board is $140 in Vancouver, I can buy from DC for $60 and add $43 for shipping, about from the interminable wait, still cheaper to buy from UK.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 123 43,888 05-06-2019, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  Gladiator 2 dartboard review Getagrip 103 56,890 09-25-2015, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Gladiator 2 Board Big Gun 45 14,700 01-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Big Gun