One80 Gladiator II (2)
(05-26-2014, 11:39 PM)Cyanide Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 11:22 PM)Infiniti Darts Wrote: Not sure why the shipping price is so shocking?

In the USA I order the Blade 4 or the Unicorn Eclipse Pro from Amazon and get free shipping. So when I get ready to check out and see a £30 ($51.50) charge it's quite shocking. I'll just wait patiently until you guys get a US distributor.

Its the same here in Alberta, Canada. Its so hard to find a good quality board without paying an arm and a leg for shipping and there's really nothing local. I would love to try the G2 but I have a feeling it will be a long time before I get a chance to do so.
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
Yep... when shipping is nearly as much, or more than the product it makes it difficult to justify. This isn't Infiniti's fault... it is just a byproduct of international shipping. I really do wish a-z or someone would start carrying this board. They do distribute One80 products, so I am sure they can get them.

We could do a group buy, but I really don't know how much that will save on shipping. 5 boards is a HEAVY box.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]
I sent a board to DVSdog in Canada a couple of years ago, I checked for shipping costs, in most cases the cost was near or over £100! It was only when I found a company that had special deals that I sent it for £33.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I still want one Smile
You and me both. The fact that it is unrealistic to get makes me want it more.
-Milky

Are there any forum members travelling to the states that could put one in their hand luggage?
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Or 10 in their luggage?
-Milky

10 instead of luggage LOL
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(05-27-2014, 02:43 AM)Milkysunshine Wrote: Yep... when shipping is nearly as much, or more than the product it makes it difficult to justify. This isn't Infiniti's fault... it is just a byproduct of international shipping. I really do wish a-z or someone would start carrying this board. They do distribute One80 products, so I am sure they can get them.

We could do a group buy, but I really don't know how much that will save on shipping. 5 boards is a HEAVY box.

I talked to A-Z about getting some and they have no plans to do so.
Thanks for the heads up... and bummer.
-Milky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 123 43,880 05-06-2019, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  Gladiator 2 dartboard review Getagrip 103 56,888 09-25-2015, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Gladiator 2 Board Big Gun 45 14,699 01-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Big Gun