Show us your match darts
I don't think a thread like that already exist.

I know a lot of us have multiple sets of darts but we all have one prefered setup that we use in match and most of the time.

I would be fun to have a thread where we can post a pic of the "ONES" with a little description of the setup (stems, flights, etc.)

What do you think?
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
Past 6 matches I've used 7 different sets... what should I post? Lol.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I'll start with mine.

Darts: MVG 23g
Point: 26mm silver
Flights: Standard Ribtex
Other: Trident 180

(03-10-2014, 02:06 AM)Milkysunshine Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Lol ... There must be one set you like more than the others?
If there were I would have only used 1. It depends on my feel that day.
-Milky

(03-10-2014, 02:10 AM)Milkysunshine Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Post them all then Smile
I need to take some new pics. 2 sets now have storm points. I'm laying down and don't feel like conquering this adventure. Tomorrow! I'll just put them all in one pic... but it will be missing my meteors. I gave them to a friend as he waits for his to come from a180.
-Milky

(03-10-2014, 02:15 AM)Milkysunshine Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Sounds like a plan!
Bumb .... Come on guys ...I want to see your prefered darts
Here's the official Madhouse pic of my customs:

They are based on the Steve Beaton Winmau darts with an extra sets of rings to make them approx 5mm longer, and the front section with micro grip instead of being smooth

I team these up with tweenie Target Pro Grip stems (white) and Harrows Marathon flights (Union Jack paint splat) - ie these:

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_inf...s_id=50130
and
http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_inf...s_id=11671

Been using these since the end of October and I'm thinking of getting another set made up by Antony

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us how you store all your darts John_B 30 4,610 03-17-2019, 03:36 AM
Last Post: John Weita
  The Official Darts Nutz Comparison Thread - show us your darts elevendarter 81 19,037 03-11-2019, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Shima
  Show Us Your MONSTER darts! Mr.K 207 57,113 02-18-2019, 09:20 PM
Last Post: BDG
  Show us your smooth darts 4737 Carlin 19 4,385 12-16-2018, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
Star Show us your Bristow darts Fred-180 224 63,852 07-29-2018, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  Show us your darts with coatings! MauriceDarter 0 689 02-27-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: MauriceDarter
  Show us your Scalloped Darts guest2 73 18,136 02-04-2017, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Sir_Chjaka
Wink My current match darts! Stevepredator 9 1,830 12-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Last Post: stahlmann
  Did you say show us all your darts? Jonathan Herring 28 5,154 09-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Danger Mouse
  My match darts Bounce Out 14 2,714 03-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out