Why did I bother buying these darts? - Category
The set of darts I regret buying is the Winmau Hi-Impact 23 grams. I am a rear-gripper and on the rear that dart didn't have enough grip for me. Plus the 'feel' of the dart and the balance was just a little bit off for my taste. But I bought them when I was just a kid, they looked cool and that was all that mattered at the time  Tongue
Mark Webster 20g Winmau were one of the worst. Grip all wrong, didn't get used to them. Got rid after 3-4 months!

I've had a few, but can't remember them all.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
These ...
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=13089

Scallop in the wrong area for me .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

I am from northern Germany and there are just a few dartshops and actually the few are pretty expensive etc. the only way to get darts is buying them online. So i bought many darts which did Not suited me in the end. Newest example: the harrows sonic....a way too gripy for me. Found a way to swap them....lucky me.
(11-02-2017, 10:18 AM)The gooner Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I can identify with you. I'm in Southern USA and there are NO Dart shops/stores near me whatsoever. I have to purchase everything online without testing. I'm not use to that, because in NJ we had quite a few Dart stores where you could try out the Darts before purchase. I'm now relying a lot on GetaGrip and YouTube reviews. I also don't like to wait for the mail....I want what I want when I want it...LOL
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
(11-02-2017, 05:24 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterLOL...That´s exactly what i meant!
(02-29-2016, 05:38 PM)The G Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterYou tried the winmau snipers? I have the 23g and throw them well but struggle with the Whitlocks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
(11-05-2017, 07:54 PM)Kts365 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Haven’t tried the Snipers . Gonna stick with what I have .  Angel

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(01-31-2014, 10:49 AM)stuart180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
About 4 years ago I bought the Taylor Phase 5 Rosso's as I loved the look of them. First with the original set up I couldn't hit a thing and like you they fell out of the board quite a lot.
I changed the set up with standard flights and despite how much I wanted it to work it didn't. Earlier this year having changed my throw quite a bit I got the urge to give them another go so ordered the phase 5 Rosso Purists put some standard flights and midi stems and for some reason they worked great and have been my no.1 darts up until very recently.
180's up to 2017 = 4
180's 2017  = 22
180's 2018  = 21
180's 2019 = 10
Best 501 = 15 darts   Best Finish 170 (Pro Darter)

Current Darts .... Chizzy gold 24g, MVG XQ MAX originals 23g, Target Rob Cross 23g with  Gold storm points, 

Previously owned Darts .... Too many to list!
Yes, another Simon Whitlock sucker.
Yes, I'm An Aussie.
Yes, I like two tone darts.
Yes, I like a tapered dart.
But a big NO to throwing these.
Have brought, have thrown, have since sold.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Another why,why,why dart.
Taylor 8Zero black. 22grm.
Sounded and looked good at the time.
Ready for sale when I get to fifty post!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Winmau Scott Waites 23g, they feel like 2.3g!
Maybe they don't suit my throw, they fly like paper airplanes
Bottelson GT. Yuk. I cant throw them, others over the years have tried them and liked them. Just not enough to pay enough for them to allow me to recoup my loss on them sufficiently.
(03-30-2016, 12:27 AM)The D'Artist Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I also took the same bait, waited months for them tried them for 10 mins they are back in the package they came in. Felt light also.
Bought these many years ago out of a darts catalogue, mainly as I was curious and was exploring different throwing styles/grips. They aren't in the best of health (would need re-pointing if I was to use them again - but doubt I would..) I didn't use them for long and soon put them away.. Unfortunately all my 'stuff' got shoved into bin-liners when I moved out of my folks old Victorian town house, and ended up in the cellar where it was pretty damp Sad ..don't ask what my books looked like..  blubber ..most had to be chucked.. I only recently discovered my darts stuff again after clearing their house out after my dad passed away.

Pinnerton 'Profile', probably about 18g (would have to weigh them) as I was throwing light 17g darts back in the days