Why did I bother buying these darts? - Category
(05-09-2018, 09:55 AM)PMartin Tiimothy Wrote: [Image: https://www.lidarts.com/wp-content/uploa...00x600.jpg]
Biggest mistake... and my most expensive Dart F^&*-up:

Laserdart Black Widows Knurled 28gr (!!!)

It's like throwing a Tomahawk....

Was that a recent purchase? 
  Those darts have been around for years and were considered top Darts “Back in the day” And incredibly expensive.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 
Bottleson skinny 18 gram darts. For 80 US, they are not worth the money. Very short and plain dart.
(05-09-2018, 04:41 PM)The G Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 09:55 AM)PMartin Tiimothy Wrote: [Image: https://www.lidarts.com/wp-content/uploa...00x600.jpg]
Biggest mistake... and my most expensive Dart F^&*-up:

Laserdart Black Widows Knurled 28gr (!!!)

It's like throwing a Tomahawk....

Was that a recent purchase? 
  Those darts have been around for years and were considered top Darts “Back in the day” And incredibly expensive.

Bought them a year ago
And yeah... to expensive... got a simular set in 22 as well... they are great!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Regards,

Martin

Cosmo Death Sabres / Laser Golden Eagles MP
2019 best 501: 15 darts
2019 high finish: 144

2019 180s: >10

Moddarts
Nice
I'd say my worst purchase was my 24g Hammer Head 80 series I don't care for barrels over 51mm. Anything between 40 and about 51 is good but at 53or 54 I forget the exact length on these they fishtail too much. Also My 26g Red Dragon Evos first set I bought is my best purchase I keep going bacak to them and throw better with them then anything else probably and I'm up to 9 sets of darts now, ranging from 22g up to 26g. I can throw any of them pretty well except the Hammer Heads.
180's (2019) = 67
Highest checkout = 139
Current match darts - Unicorn JW Phase 1 Purist 22g
Everything heavier than 21gr :-)
2019 Darts - Winmau Testament 18gr with mission conversion points
2019 Board - Winmau blade5
2019 High out - 114 in competition - 152 in training
2019 best 501 leg - 15 darts in training
2019 180's - 1 in competition - countless in training  Big Grin
No dart purchase is ever a mistake, as from each dart there is always something to learn from.
Smile

My worst purchase was probably Gary Anderson phase 3s, Not sure why I like a long ring grip dart but I just didnt like these at all.
(11-07-2019, 05:50 PM)Mackemchris Wrote: My worst purchase was probably Gary Anderson phase 3s, Not sure why I like a long ring grip dart but I just didnt like these at all.

Should be easy enough to move on though. Depending when you bought them, might even make a bit...
(11-07-2019, 07:13 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 05:50 PM)Mackemchris Wrote: My worst purchase was probably Gary Anderson phase 3s, Not sure why I like a long ring grip dart but I just didnt like these at all.

Should be easy enough to move on though. Depending when you bought them, might even make a bit...

Yeah sold them straight away, Argos are doing them for £30 at the moment and I sort of want to re try them since my throw has changed a little but I best not.
Buying darts is part of the fun. It's part of the dart experience IMO. Big Grin
(11-08-2019, 01:31 AM)*Saber* Wrote: Buying darts is part of the fun. It's part of the dart experience IMO. Big Grin

Music to my ears!

I kinda love All my darts.

A hard stupid one for me was the Showtime Vortex......I don’t know what I was thinking....they look like a little  racecar lol
A few Harrows sets. Mainly Duzzas and Oracle. Lovely grip on both, but they just felt so odd and flew all over the place. Not sure if it's due to the balance of them and the way they are machined as a lot of sets are made in multiple weights.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I keep thinking I should be able to throw those bulbous front-weighted styles made famous by Dennis the Menace. I’ve tried the Daytonas and Harrow Auras, and they land in the board at random angles in beds I wasn’t aiming at. But they’re beautifully made and I'll keep them anyway ...