Why did I bother buying these darts? - Category
The new Simon Whitlocks. Thought the scallop would work for me . It doesn't . Sad

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

For me:
- Unicorn James Wade darts
- DartSight
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Designa Dragonfire in 23 G
RD shockwave 1, 24 gram. My Mrs bought them for me as she thought they looked nice bless her LOL

https://www.reddragondarts.com/det/7445/...m-SAVE-10/
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Bought a set of Monstar Wizard 22g to light and stubby for me will go in the pile now
why did i buy these... the namespeak for itself.... temptation....

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
(03-06-2016, 08:13 PM)M4rck3 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Atleast they look really cool ^^
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g,Shot 9ti Black 24g, Sigma 970 Pro LP 23g, ...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I'm pleased to see this thread still moving along. I really should add a few of my own more recent mis-buys but that would mean admitting I was wrong, or sucked in by the hype, wouldn't it? OK, I wish I hadn't taken the bait on the Unicorn Gripper CGs, as I said in my "show me your darts" review http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=18815.
I can't figure out the best place to hold these things, I get better groupings throwing sardines; don't try that at home!
The Uniboffin has a lot to answer for, it's his fault. "My name is D'Artist and I'm a dartaholic" Damn!
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

Target Lewis G1 - Balance is everywhere... i need a head weighted dart, not a well balanced stick.
26g Thorntons
Look nice after removing paint but dont fly well for me at all.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC