Why did I bother buying these darts? - Category
For me, the Winmau Snipers, 21G. I basically just bought them because they were flashy looking when I was first starting out. I grip toward the back and the huge/tapering shark grip just doesnt suit me at all.
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
"The world's just people walking around, going into rooms and saying things." -Peep Show
Target Distinction Capricorn 23g. I was sold on the looks but good lord they felt so front weighted I just could not throw them. I usually fair pretty well with front loaded darts but these are just plain unusable. Such a shame cos they are stunning!
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Got some 24g gram Thorntons, the criss cross knurled grip feels horrid,my playing partner likes em,as soon as I can rid tho I will.
(12-29-2015, 02:52 PM)George180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah that is a dart that felt slippy to me, I think his previous model to that was ok but the present one was not so good for grip.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Wolfe Adams darts. Thought they would be good for me but the grip felt horrible. I am sure they are great darts but I just couldn't use them
12g Stephen Bunting darts. The nano grip ones. So light, but the curiosity was killing me.
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
Unicorn Ultracore One, they are just too long for me. I bought them without thinking length.
Target Precision Voyager. A classic 'blind buy' only to discover the scallop was in the wrong place entirely for my grip. They have a horrible flight path, flicking all over the place, when I throw them.
(02-29-2016, 04:46 PM)Yuillsy Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I'm not the biggest fan of pixel grip either. I got some c4's and they're decent enough darts, I just don't get on with em unfortunately