Why did I bother buying these darts? - Category
Glad you gave them more time. I love the kings... I find them very simple and natural to throw.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Nice to hear Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
These is my entry. 26gr Taylor 9fives with all the parts and flights. I got them figuring they would work get, wrong ! I can not throw these at all, the grip is too small for my fat fingers. I originally wanted the Barney phase 4's but I was drawn to the 9fives. Now I'm hoping to move my 9fives and everything for Barney phase 4's.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

These would be my vote piranha razor grip darts.
http://crowsdarts.com/reviews/piranah2.html
Rubbish would be the word you UK guys would use.
[quote='gumbo2176' pid='52051' dateline='1391128676']
I'm thinking you're either young or fairly new to darts if you don't know who Andy "The Viking" Fordham is. Andy was a force to be reckoned with in the PDC at one time. He had some serious health issues a few years ago and had to take a break to lose a ton of weight and clean up his lifestyle. The man loved his pints------a lot.

I think Andy was more of a 'force in the BDO than the 'PDC' He was only in the PDC from 2009/2011 & did't do to well, possibly because of his health. on returning after his health enforced lay off he reverted to the 'BDO' in 2013
I sometimes think this about all my darts lol

Member previously known as Daveheald

(03-18-2015, 07:53 PM)Rodney Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
This!
But you shouldn't think it rodderz put me out of business :p
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

(03-18-2015, 07:59 PM)Spartan Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
LOL what you gonna do when I retire pmsl

Member previously known as Daveheald

(10-15-2014, 02:31 AM)bigjake Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I was keen on this darts when they came out. Guy at our Social Darts night has a set and I had a throw. I couldn't stop the dart from sticking upwards in the board. Horrible to throw. Too short for me as well.
Gary Anderson 2015 Phase 3 - 23g
2015 180's -133
2016 180s - 23/150
Best leg 11 Darts : 140 - 180 - 121 - S20 D20 (136.63 avg)
Best peg - 134 (T20-T18-D10)
(02-13-2014, 02:43 PM)brenthahn Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Wow, that goes back a long while. I bought the Datadart CT last year and still have them. Not slippery at all.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.