Why did I bother buying these darts? - Category
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Biggest mistake... and my most expensive Dart F^&*-up:

Laserdart Black Widows Knurled 28gr (!!!)

It's like throwing a Tomahawk....
Regards,

Martin

Cosmo Death Sabres / Laser Golden Eagles MP
2019 best 501: 15 darts
2019 high finish: 144

2019 180s: >10

Moddarts
(05-09-2018, 09:55 AM)PMartin Tiimothy Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Was that a recent purchase? 
  Those darts have been around for years and were considered top Darts “Back in the day” And incredibly expensive.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Bottleson skinny 18 gram darts. For 80 US, they are not worth the money. Very short and plain dart.
(05-09-2018, 04:41 PM)The G Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Bought them a year ago
And yeah... to expensive... got a simular set in 22 as well... they are great!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Regards,

Martin

Cosmo Death Sabres / Laser Golden Eagles MP
2019 best 501: 15 darts
2019 high finish: 144

2019 180s: >10

Moddarts
Nice
I'd say my worst purchase was my 24g Hammer Head 80 series I don't care for barrels over 51mm. Anything between 40 and about 51 is good but at 53or 54 I forget the exact length on these they fishtail too much. Also My 26g Red Dragon Evos first set I bought is my best purchase I keep going bacak to them and throw better with them then anything else probably and I'm up to 9 sets of darts now, ranging from 22g up to 26g. I can throw any of them pretty well except the Hammer Heads.
180's (2019) = 67
Highest checkout = 139
Current match darts - Unicorn JW Phase 1 Purist 22g