I just ordered these...
2 new unicorn eclipse pro boards for $80 shipped. I needed to order a board to take with me to league as our home bar unexpectedly shut down. The new bar we throw from has a.great darts layout with awesome lighting... but 2 horrible budweiser staple boards.

I have a blade 4 at home, and it is fine... but I really wanted to compare it to the eclipse. I've only ever thrown on one eclipse board and I was fairly drunk. The main thing I remember is the spider seems to stick out of the board a ton compared to the blade 4. Especially the bull.

Anyone spent a lot of time with both boards have any comments on density, longevity or anything at all?
I never had the Eclipse Pro, only the HD version which is not quite the same I don't think, but the HD version is not too bad for wear apart from the poor bullseye and the spider lifting.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I play on an eclipse pro at the local and the wires do stick out alot, but i think they have fixed that because on my one it is not coming out any further than blade4
The eclipse is a decent board. I think the blade 4 lasts a little longer but for some reason I prefer the eclipse
Good to know. Thanks guys. I was going to get another blade 4 for $50 shipped but then I saw I can get 2 of these for $80 I couldn't resist