Winmau Darts Related Questions here:
(08-07-2014, 09:35 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 08:08 AM)LeeUxy Wrote: I'm working on some interesting new stuff guys... quite a few new products coming out this year ! Hopefully I can get if all ready for around October time :-)

Cheers,

Lee

Nice one Lee, sounds exciting! any new materials involved?

ummmm.... Yes Wink
Ah cool! mums the word then eh Wink
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Mum, Mum, Mum, Mum Lol
Hi there,

I have been playing with Andy Fordham Viking Raiders for a long time. I have just seen the Winmau Assault type B in 24gms and it looks very similar. The Assault seems to have a slightly more pronounced change from back to front and i think it would be ideal for my grip.

My question is are both the grips the same, they look very similar. Also they claim to be only 7.1m width but I have seen a Youtube video of the 24gm B's where they were being measured at 8.0m?

Cheers,
Dave
(01-20-2015, 01:57 PM)Dalman Wrote: Hi there,

I have been playing with Andy Fordham Viking Raiders for a long time. I have just seen the Winmau Assault type B in 24gms and it looks very similar. The Assault seems to have a slightly more pronounced change from back to front and i think it would be ideal for my grip.

My question is are both the grips the same, they look very similar. Also they claim to be only 7.1m width but I have seen a Youtube video of the 24gm B's where they were being measured at 8.0m?

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Off the top of my head mate the grip is similar but with a slightly different pitch on the grooves. I think they are both 8mm diameter.

Cheers,

Lee
Hey I was wondering if anyone has any information on when the new set that Simone Whitlock has been playing with will be available for the public. I've noticed the have the same finish on the darts with the gold and all as his last ones so they must be getting close.
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]
Any plans on reworking the stealth system with a lighter material ? I purchased a set somewhere in June, wasnt for me since it was simply too heavy, trying to GIVE IT AWAY for free to people / teams in my town. No takers yet, everybody ends up with their arrows tails down.
Any Chance on a 22 gram version of the Winstanleys coming out???
I've got a set of these in 24 gram on the way, was curious as to what people think of them so far?
[Image: 0ZInVw.jpg]
I am interested in these in 24 gram, anyone had experiences good or bad, and how would these be with standard flights instead of the arrowheads?
[Image: xIOMRr.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASK TARGET DARTS --- All Questions Here Getagrip 101 5,195 34 minutes ago
Last Post: Titan
  Two questions about darts/stems? cpohd 5 506 11-26-2018, 05:39 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  One80's darts related questions Getagrip 37 12,046 07-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  Put your questions for Voks Darts in this thread please Getagrip 41 14,573 07-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Jacob Schaeffer
  All other Winmau products questions in here: Getagrip 22 8,975 01-24-2017, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Sir_Chjaka
  General questions for Winmau Getagrip 32 13,098 05-27-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: bret23
  General questions relating to One80 darts Getagrip 21 9,371 08-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Last Post: tracy peckinpaugh