Game of Thrones- I likey
Wow last nights episode was intense as hell.
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
Still never seen an episode of this - the channel it's on isn't carried by Virgin Media, it's not on Netflix, and I can't see me splashing out on the videos either - think I'll wait for someone to buy me the box set of videos lol
Haven't watched either, and no inclination to start - lol.
Well its one of the best series I have ever watched and I have watched a lot. Has it all Sword play, sex, dragons , humor and more.
I must say, last nights episode was one of the best things I have seen in a very long time!!!
Has to go down as one of the biggest battle scenes in TV / Film history.
Had a feeling the hype would have been too much but it lived up to it in my opinion and more.
wasn't without its flaws (strategy etc) but doesn't take away from it in the slightest for me.

For those who haven't watched I would recommend it as a series - ideal binge watch stuff with around 70 or 80 episodes in total so you are working towards an end - not like the walking dead etc. which just seems like it will ramble and repeat for the foreseeable future!!
[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-18-13-32-16_1_zpsr8vibhtm.jpg]
(01-09-2014, 09:45 PM)uncle poop Wrote: I have been wanting to get into this series but I cannot find the first few season on demand or the internet. I am not going to buy something I am not sure I will like.

Pretty sure you would find it on Netflix or any other subscription channel.

I binge watched it last summer since I had never seen more than a few minutes of one episode and found it a bit silly, but that's how it is when seeing something fantasy like that and doing so after it's been on for years.

I watched all 7 prior seasons over a month period and must say, the cinematography, sets, CGI and acting are all first rate.   Can't believe the production company is spending that amount of money on what is only a TV series.    

And yes Larry, The Mother Of Dragons, and a lot of the other female characters are quite easy on the eyes, but I'd hate to think what real women from that time period looked-----and smelled like----------and that goes for the men too.
(01-09-2014, 09:45 PM)uncle poop Wrote: I have been wanting to get into this series but I cannot find the first few season on demand or the internet. I am not going to buy something I am not sure I will like.

Just checked my "On Demand" service with Cox Cable and they have all the seasons for viewing for free.  There's something like 72 episodes to get from the first to the latest.
I would wash her up lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Watched 20mins of first episode the other year and decided it wasnt for me, bit daft really as someone who was mesmerized by LOST and obsessed with Twin Peaks I should know better that great shows sometimes take a while to get going.
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]
Saw this on the Beeb earlier - gives some insight into the filming of episode 3 called The Long Night (I believe that is the latest episode shown) for anyone interested

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-48101977

It includes spoilers if you haven't watched it yet!!!