Which darts are the best to buy?
Started off with a Winmau blade set as a beginner.
I started off with a set of John Lowe's which were bought in the 80's and if I remember rightly they were not much cheaper then, then now.
Hi guys.. I'm Aaron from Malaysia. I'm relatively new to soft tip darts.. I would like to get a first set of soft tip darts for myself. Do you guys have any recommendations? The brands I can easily get here are Harrows and A flow. Thanks!

Preferably u guys can recommend a few from this website...

http://www.kuckrejas.com/darts/soft-tip
(01-27-2016, 09:09 AM)Aaron Chan Wrote: Hi guys.. I'm Aaron from Malaysia. I'm relatively new to soft tip darts.. I would like to get a first set of soft tip darts for myself. Do you guys have any recommendations? The brands I can easily get here are Harrows and A flow. Thanks!

Welcome aboard Aaron, what darts have you tried so far?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(01-27-2016, 09:47 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 09:09 AM)Aaron Chan Wrote: Hi guys.. I'm Aaron from Malaysia. I'm relatively new to soft tip darts.. I would like to get a first set of soft tip darts for myself. Do you guys have any recommendations? The brands I can easily get here are Harrows and A flow. Thanks!

Welcome aboard Aaron, what darts have you tried so far?

I've only used those rental darts from cafes.. Haha
Ah, well I find it more difficult to recommend soft tip darts because most of them are designed for rear grippers and they are nearly always short barrels too. So if your a beginner I would say to try a set with a straight barrel shape that has a simple ring grip first Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
My first set of darts (winmau navigators)cost me €13 and I used them for years,second set was a set of navigators+(same price) After trying some rd invicta 97's(which I love) and im now on my second set of barney darts as I need the extra grip these days but them cheap Argos darts are still my favorite out of all the sets expensive or not that ive had a go with through the years and I still throw them from time to time. Shame they arnt made anymore because my ones are battered and the grip is non existant these days.
180's in 2016 so far - 29
180's in 2015 . - 119

Highest out this year. - 117
Highest out 2015  - 170

Highest Checkout - Practice 170,Match 152

Best 501 - Practice 10 darts,Match 13 darts

Darts used - Red dragon Invicta 97
(01-27-2016, 12:38 PM)Daithi Wrote: My first set of darts (winmau navigators)cost me €13 and I used them for years,second set was a set of navigators+(same price) After trying some rd invicta 97's(which I love) and im  now on my second set of barney darts as I need the extra grip these days but them cheap Argos darts are still my favorite out of all the sets expensive or not that ive had a go with through the years and I still throw them from time to time. Shame they arnt made anymore because my ones are battered and the grip is non existant these days.
I always thought I needed plenty of grip on my Darts until one of the lads gave me a throw of his rd sleeks, what a revelation. Just goes to show try something different you may find your perfect darts, at least til the other perfect one appears! Lol.
If it's a dart, its a target for purchase....but this might help with targeting parameters...:-)
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Got free ones from one of my buddy, thinking of investing in my own set