Which darts are the best to buy?
I started off in Soft tip and purchased a Nickel set wrapped in a rubber sleeve and quickly graduated to a Tungsten set and I've been using variations of Tungsten Darts ever since....
[Image: 208e86ba792545665918317c175b4465.jpg]
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Which darts are the best to buy?

When I saw the thread was started by Grip, the first answer that popped into my mind was the obvious one:

All of them!
Old dull copper tungsten ,great feel
(12-22-2017, 06:41 PM)BruT Wrote: Which darts are the best to buy?  

When I saw the thread was started by Grip, the first answer that popped into my mind was the obvious one:

All of them!

LOL its impossible to get them all but no harm in trying hahaha! Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
good job
Great post!
im glad I read this before buying anymore darts
Showtime Fuzions . Brilliant for the $$$£££€€€

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 
Good reading this Cool
Hi all,

Newbie here. Loving all the darts wisdom, but the terminology is a bit mindblowing at first!
Do you guys think darts clearance is a sensible place to get a first set? I was thinking 24g bomb shape (always had that kind of shape when I was a lad and feel like more weight feels more natural/stable in my throw - although it had been a few years since I last threw!)
(01-11-2018, 01:29 PM)dirks digglers Wrote: Do you guys think darts clearance is a sensible place to get a first set? I was thinking 24g bomb shape (always had that kind of shape when I was a lad and feel like more weight feels more natural/stable in my throw - although it had been a few years since I last threw!)

Yes. There are plenty of John Lowe shaped darts there. When you pay extra for darts at other websites you're mainly paying for player associations and pretty frills and trims and colours(essentially, go faster stripes for darts). They do nothing to enhance your game.
(01-11-2018, 01:33 PM)Jefferz Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 01:29 PM)dirks digglers Wrote: Do you guys think darts clearance is a sensible place to get a first set? I was thinking 24g bomb shape (always had that kind of shape when I was a lad and feel like more weight feels more natural/stable in my throw - although it had been a few years since I last threw!)

Yes. There are plenty of John Lowe shaped darts there. When you pay extra for darts at other websites you're mainly paying for player associations and pretty frills and trims and colours(essentially, go faster stripes for darts). They do nothing to enhance your game.
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.
(01-11-2018, 01:29 PM)dirks digglers Wrote: Do you guys think darts clearance is a sensible place to get a first set? I was thinking 24g bomb shape (always had that kind of shape when I was a lad and feel like more weight feels more natural/stable in my throw - although it had been a few years since I last threw!)

I just ordered a set of Classic Performance Darts from Darts Performance Centre. They were designed as an updated version of John Lowe's bomb shaped darts. I like the fact that they have a lot of grip. Their specs are very close to the Taylor Phase 5 from Unicorn.
Looks like the link is off =/