Amazon Dart Flights
This may be a silly question but does the fact the amazon flights (especially on the plain ones) have Amazon written on them put you off?
I don't know if I have seen them to know what you are on about. But if I am picturing it how I think, then yes, it would put me off.
I use my RD custom flights anyway, but having Amazon or anything else written on them wouldn't put me off
(07-23-2020, 05:27 PM)BullShot Wrote: I don't know if I have seen them to know what you are on about. But if I am picturing it how I think, then yes, it would put me off.

I mean flights such as these; 

[Image: amazonblackclearint.png]
I wish there were more unbranded flights and stems around, and I generally hunt for them first when I'm looking for new stuff. If I can't find them then I settle for the cheapest of the branded flights/stems.
Just be aware that the amazon flights are a tiny bit bigger than the regular no2.
Doesn't bothered me at all used them a few times & have bought 100's of these for other people
I think they are very good flights and great value for money
Darts: Modified 22g Legend Darts Eric Bristow Natural 
Shafts: Archers Vice Medium 
Flights: Mission Logo 100

[Image: op13lZ6.png]
I genuinely imagin Amazon had branched out into darts flights. I pictured the Amazon logo plastered all over them

"ALEXA, WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO CHECK OUT 134?"

Those flights wouldn't put me off. I have plain Marathon flights which aren't too dissimilar.
(07-23-2020, 10:27 PM)BullShot Wrote: I genuinely imagin Amazon had branched out into darts flights. I pictured the Amazon logo plastered all over them

"ALEXA, WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO CHECK OUT 134?"

Those flights wouldn't put me off. I have plain Marathon flights which aren't too dissimilar.

Be careful what you wish for!  Big Grin  Wink
No bother for me. I have a few sets of them, and I kind of like them.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Mission have some really nice black flights with black logo in their logo 100 range. I love the whole logo 100 range They fly really well and are pretty durable too

[Image: Y5oV3wv.png]

They have these two models in their solo range as well. These both look great close up but basically look plain black when in the board

[Image: SW9pnXw.png][Image: RdeI4ng.png]

It doesn't put me off but I find them to be too reflective. The light bounces off them. They shine.
No longer active on the forum. Nothing against the forum, it's a great place for darts fans but I am taking my online activity to a minimum. 
It wouldn't personally bother me, but if bothers you then change them or if your using a black flight do an Adrian Lewis and get the markers out.

These smallest of details shouldn't really effect your focus, but if they do have an effect there are plenty of alternatives.

I find a smokey black flight is perfect for me. It doesn't really reflect anything on certain light set ups, is dull enough to not obviously stand out to distract your eyes - the only negative is your designs are quite limited.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Dart Flights DAVEISTHENAME 13 914 03-15-2019, 11:30 AM
Last Post: elevendarter
  CUESOUL New TERO AK4 Slim and Kite shape dart flights CUESOULSPORTS 0 325 10-23-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: CUESOULSPORTS
  Amazon flights? Zaza 21 2,305 10-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Banz