Looking for similar to Carrera C6
Wink 
Like a lot of us, I'm still looking for the perfect dart!  I've tried all shapes but always seem to come back to my tapered Target Carrera C6.  My only issue with these is the length, they are 42mm and I'd prefer something nearer 50mm as my fingers are on the shafts (is that a bad thing?).

Any recommendations for something similar to a C6 but longer?  I've been looking at the Mission Reiki?

I do like shiny things so bling doesn't put me off!   Big Grin

Ta muchly in advance.
(07-11-2020, 02:08 PM)mark-essex Wrote: Like a lot of us, I'm still looking for the perfect dart!  I've tried all shapes but always seem to come back to my tapered Target Carrera C6.  My only issue with these is the length, they are 42mm and I'd prefer something nearer 50mm as my fingers are on the shafts (is that a bad thing?).

Any recommendations for something similar to a C6 but longer?  I've been looking at the Mission Reiki?

Ta muchly in advance.
Take a look at the Bolide 03's .. very similar profile and the length is about what you are looking for.
https://www.target-darts.co.uk/steel-tip/bolide-03-sp
(07-11-2020, 05:36 PM)BWeist Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 02:08 PM)mark-essex Wrote: Like a lot of us, I'm still looking for the perfect dart!  I've tried all shapes but always seem to come back to my tapered Target Carrera C6.  My only issue with these is the length, they are 42mm and I'd prefer something nearer 50mm as my fingers are on the shafts (is that a bad thing?).

Ta muchly in advance.
Take a look at the Bolide 03's .. very similar profile and the length is about what you are looking for.
https://www.target-darts.co.uk/steel-tip/bolide-03-sp

Interesting, never even heard of them!  Thanks.
Have you looked at these before? 

[Image: aO0wdxq.png]