Food box.
Found this picture in the bottom of my government delivered food box.

[Image: q9gdDjU.jpg]
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
That must have been a fantastic surprise
Darts:  22g Legend Darts Eric Bristow Black
Shafts: Medium Nylon
Flights: Standard Shape 

[Image: op13lZ6.png]
(06-17-2020, 05:24 PM)Phil D Wrote: Found this picture in the bottom of my government delivered food box.

I bet that made your day !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
It has definately brightened my day, am tempted to frame it.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
(06-17-2020, 06:30 PM)Phil D Wrote: It has definately brightened my day, am tempted to frame it.

I think I would.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
There's still some good in this old world expect to see it on your wall soon
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (Long)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Chris Dobey Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Nice one, definitely worth framing
Was it the first picture you received in one of those boxes?
[Image: 46x5vi.jpg]
(06-18-2020, 01:47 AM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Was it the first picture you received in one of those boxes?

Yes, it was the first picture I have had in one of them, someone must have placed it in there (well obviously) but, it kind of feels like, it was almost a direct present, last week some one from the govt office that is sending them out, rang me to check if I was ok, there is no contact number or anything to thank them normally (am thinking it might be automated, as much as possible, so, the system doesnt get bogged down) when i got the phone call, i was made up, because, i could thank them then.

They might have done it deliberately, so, they dont get swamped and over loaded, with phone calls and emails and stuff, I think, which may well hamper their service a bit.

It has definately put a smile on my face ;-)

Yeah, I can say I felt the same last week when I saw a drawn picture in the box delivered. It does put morale up.

Got another one yesterday - definitely not throwing them out knowing someone is hoping that me and my brother and father stay safe. At least some people out there have good intentions.

Actually just looked at the picture I got and the one you've shown - both drawn by the same little 'un. Bless her.
[Image: 46x5vi.jpg]
(06-17-2020, 06:30 PM)Phil D Wrote: It has definately brightened my day, am tempted to frame it.
Do that, it’s memories like that that help you find your balance when things get interesting.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your favorite food *Saber* 37 1,007 06-24-2019, 12:49 PM
Last Post: JamieJ