unicorn t90 s
I think these might be re branded unicorn t 90 s ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNICORN-NANDO...%7Ciid%3A1
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
It's impossible to tell since the illustrations are computer generated, not photos the the actual darts being sold. The illustrations are of Bezzeg darts (the signature under the Unicorn logo says "Bezzeg Nandor").
Gripper, Bezzeg, Lim...Sherrock. I think darts of this shape could be sold under many names. If you browse through the old Unicorn books you can see those Lims darts. It's likely he was using the Grippers back then and they then made his own signatures.  The same with Bezzeg's and I wouldn't be surprised if Fallon had been using the Grippers before Trinidad made her own signature darts. At least I think it's Trinidad... or some other brand than Unicorn.
(05-29-2020, 07:38 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Gripper, Bezzeg, Lim...Sherrock. I think darts of this shape could be sold under many names. If you browse through the old Unicorn books you can see those Lims darts. It's likely he was using the Grippers back then and they then made his own signatures.  The same with Bezzeg's and I wouldn't be surprised if Fallon had been using the Grippers before Trinidad made her own signature darts. At least I think it's Trinidad... or some other brand than Unicorn.

Fallon Sherrock is signed with Dynasty Darts.
(05-29-2020, 09:14 PM)bkbum Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 07:38 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Gripper, Bezzeg, Lim...Sherrock. I think darts of this shape could be sold under many names. If you browse through the old Unicorn books you can see those Lims darts. It's likely he was using the Grippers back then and they then made his own signatures.  The same with Bezzeg's and I wouldn't be surprised if Fallon had been using the Grippers before Trinidad made her own signature darts. At least I think it's Trinidad... or some other brand than Unicorn.

Fallon Sherrock is signed with Dynasty Darts.

yesyesyes
You guys are right, thanks ;-) Its a nice shape for a dart.

I think fallons darts are called dynasty black line a flow - fallon sherrock, there is a review of them somewhere on here, I think, I like the look of fallon`s darts as well.

Those are a very nice looking dart, those bezzeg unicorns (I think).

Its a good job I only have limited funds, or, I would be swimming in darts.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.