Grippiest Bristow Style Barrels
Hi all,

I am currently using a set of the Darts Clearance Bristow style darts.

I am a rear gripper and occasionally my thumb will slip onto the smooth section.

I love the design and love how they fly so I was wondering if any darts of the same style Rob Cross/Bristow etc have a slightly better grip at the rear.

Cheers  Big Grin
The rob cross darts have a little more grip but only two rings at the back. The glen durrant darts also have a little more grip
Darts: Modified 22g Legend Darts Eric Bristow Natural 
Shafts: Archers Vice Medium 
Flights: Mission Logo 100

[Image: op13lZ6.png]
Red Dragon Hunter? - Same mediocre grip at the front, middle as usual but the rear grip level will "take it to eleven"
Maybe a smidge flashy expensive though.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Cheers guys I have ordered a set of the Rob Cross darts as I have had my eye on them for a while to be honest.
Reddragon Dragonfly 3s are great. I use them for the reasons you;re asking (however I'm a front gripper).Smooth spot is still the same, but every other groove is a little wider and they are slim too!
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Thanks for the heads up ill check out the recomendations.
(05-27-2020, 08:15 PM)BritpopCam Wrote: Thanks for the heads up ill check out the recomendations.
The best "Bristow" style for rear grippers is the Target Alan Norris in my opinion
The bristow legend are very good indeed. Three rings at the back and very grippy especially the black or gold models
Darts: Modified 22g Legend Darts Eric Bristow Natural 
Shafts: Archers Vice Medium 
Flights: Mission Logo 100

[Image: op13lZ6.png]
My go to set are 21 gram Unicorn Striker with rings added front and rear.
£24 on Amazon + mod
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Cheers all strangely I have settled on something completely different and I cannot see me changing.

Unicorn Kim Huybrechts 22g love the rear grip on them.
The straight barrel Red Dragon Carnage are pretty grippy for a Bristow style.