Hi everyone
Hi  everyone I used to be superleague standard till I gave up darts 25 years a go ,my sister died suddenly in her teens and my dad died six months later that's when I gave up playing I lost all interest threw out all my trophies 

But I have now decided now my children have grown up to set up a new dart board ,I purchased a dart cady a blade 5 dart board a winmaru surround a dart mat a corona light a sabre dart oche and some high performance darts as I can not find my old dart stuff will this set up be ok ,I am hoping to get back to a reasonable level again a lot has changed in 25 years cant wait for my stuff to arrive now
Sorry for your loss but your set up sounds great. Hope you get back to your former glory.
Darts: harrows black ice 24g or designa dark thunder 24g
Stems: harrows supergrip 
Flights: harrows marathon
Board: blade 5
Lighting: unicorn solar flare
Highest out:141
Best leg: 14
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
Hi ....hopefully time helps the heeling.... you will never forget them but I hope you smile at them now!!.... anyway a lot has changed but I am sure when you shake that rust off you will be as good as ever as the equipment now lends to higher scoring/bet play but just enjoy it and hope it helps you relax now the kids bigger!!
Enjoy the forum and your return to the game we all love
Hi and welcome aboard
Hi, welcome to the forum.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Welcome to the Nutz crew BJ!
Jason S - Middle of USA - South Dakota
Darts: Over 46 sets - Currently Using Whichever One Feels Right
Board: Target Nexus / One80 Gladiator III
Highest Out: 170
Best Leg: 12 Darts (Many shots at a 10 darter - Arghhh)
2020 Maximums: Goal set at 200 - Goal of 200 reached on 3/29/20 - Should've set higher goal.  Blush
Favorite Quotes:
"It always seems impossible until it is done." - Nelson Mandela
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." - Robert Brault (Told to me by someone who never knew how much I needed to hear it.)
Hello and welcome. Glad you’ve got the bug back.
'[Image: uBd7OCT.png]
Welcome to the forum and may the darts be with you
Welcome to the forum
[Image: lMaqREa.png]
Welcome aboard. I hope the hobby brings you much joy at whatever level you return.
Welcome along Beetlejuice,I've been there too darts was and still is a comfort hope it's the same for you (Kev)
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (Long)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Chris Dobey Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
welcome along
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]

B: 22g   S: Medium   F: No.6   180s: 1/25
Thanks for the warm welcome