BULLY DARTS GREAT SERVICE
Only placed a order yesterday with Bully Darts it turned up today also got a email from the guy saying thank you for the purchase 10/10
[Image: 801aca73f7510edebdd07b080fe757ba.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome
[Image: lMaqREa.png]
Moved to Dart Shop Reviews.  Good to know - thanks for the feedback.
Will take note of that. Lovely stuff Smile

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
It's a small thank you that brings customers back. We all appreciate the respect from sellers as such.
Sounds like great service , I will take a look at there website  good
Dan Wheatley who runs it is a really great guy. I message him and pay directly as I find it simpler than using a website.
He is always polite and courteous, and helps out with any queries, postage is always quick too, and often Chucks in a Couple of little freebies.
Only bad thing for me is that his shop is too far away for me to actually pay a visit.
It was from him that I ordered he Bolide release stuff.
[Image: gURBIqm.jpg]
But there prices are higher compared to other stores. DC, Doubletop and A180 usually have same prices. Say for example the Bolides, Bully Darts have it at £34.95 but the rest priced it @ £29.12
(05-23-2020, 07:08 AM)skyhigh Wrote: But there prices are higher compared to other stores. DC, Doubletop and A180 usually have same prices. Say for example the Bolides, Bully Darts have it at £34.95 but the rest priced it @ £29.12

Don't know how they deal with it for overseas customers but all the prices on their website are inclusive of any applicable VAT - so as far as I see it the price for the Bolides is the same as other UK shops.
(05-23-2020, 07:19 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 07:08 AM)skyhigh Wrote: But there prices are higher compared to other stores. DC, Doubletop and A180 usually have same prices. Say for example the Bolides, Bully Darts have it at £34.95 but the rest priced it @ £29.12

Don't know how they deal with it for overseas customers but all the prices on their website are inclusive of any applicable VAT - so as far as I see it the price for the Bolides is the same as other UK shops.

Ow i see.. my bad... maybe they’ll just remove tha VAT when the shipping address is outside UK?
As I say I don't know how they deal with it for overseas customers - as it always applies to me I have no reason to ask so you would need to ask them yourself.

Personally I think everyone should pay whatever taxes are applicable to wherever the shop is based (eg anyone buying from a UK shop pays the VAT) and then do away with any customs and import charges for when the goods arrive in their destinationation country - I always seem to get picked on for these additional charges lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  really unpleasant experience with customer service ktts 20 3,153 02-19-2017, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Boots