Pear shape stencil
Hi Guys, I use 75mu pear shape flights and my design choice is falling every year. Does anyone know how I can get a stencil made up to cut standard into pear? I'm not very good with scissors and I reckon one of you ingenious fellows might know a way to do it.
Moved to Flights chat.

cheers...
What about buying a 100 or better still a 150 micron set of pears. These will be much easier to to cut round than a paper stencil.

Another option could be to try and find someone with a 3D printer who could print you a template with a slot through the middle so you could slot a standard in and then cut off the excess
Darts:  22g Legend Darts Eric Bristow Black
Shafts: Medium Nylon
Flights: Standard Shape 

[Image: op13lZ6.png]
The 3d printer option sounds the best, shouldn't be too tricky to get made up. In the interim you could cut a stencil from something like a plastic lid, like on a tub of butter. It's thicker than the flights by far but should still be easy to cut out with scissors.
[Image: lMaqREa.png]
Set of thickest pear flights glued together make workable templete.
I have a laser cutter at work so I could cut you a stencil from say 3mm acrylic? Not back to work until a week on Thursday though.
Darts: harrows black ice 24g or designa dark thunder 24g
Stems: harrows supergrip 
Flights: harrows marathon
Board: blade 5
Lighting: unicorn solar flare
Highest out:141
Best leg: 14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pear flights Mackemchris 25 1,920 01-25-2020, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Jefferz
  Pear flight recommendations/mini pears? Sultan Pepper 8 2,026 09-13-2018, 04:27 PM
Last Post: a88pec
  Is Unicorn Phase 5 Slim and Pear flights same as Mastro Slim and Pear shaft? trishula180 1 795 08-15-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Bomber