Darts software on PC
Hi gang,

I know there's a few threads on darts software but I have some specific requirements so was hoping someone who is using a program could help. 

I use dartscorer at the minute for practicing 301/501, it's fine but it doesn't record doubles percentage which I want. I have my dart training on my phone which I use for other practice games but I want this one on my PC. 

So I need:

Windows based
301 and 501 both solo and Vs CPU
Asks how many darts you threw at a double

Hope that's not confusing

Thanks
[Image: lMaqREa.png]
n01 from nakka.com
I had a look at n01 but I couldn't see where the checkout rate was. Also it didn't seem to have solo mode
I'm currently using dartscorer on the PC, anyone remember that, it's like an excel spreadsheet, guys on dartsforum made it. It's good except it doesn't record how many darts at a double. Don't think it's around or developed anymore, lucky I still have the exe
n01 has everything and imho it's the best program for computers. It probably hasn't the solo option, that's true, but I'm not sure what that would be good for. The only reason coud be you want to see your "real" results that are not biased by the opponent quality. I used to play against Level 1 when I wanted to see how bad/good I am. Level 1 didn't biased the results too much...

COM Level:
- Lv1  - 60 darts
- Lv2  - 40 darts
- Lv3  - 30 darts
- Lv4  - 28 darts
- Lv5  - 26 darts
- Lv6  - 24 darts
- Lv7  - 22 darts
- Lv8  - 20 darts
- Lv9  - 18 darts
- Lv10 - 16 darts
- Lv11 - 14 darts
- Lv12 - 12 darts

Speaking of checkout rate, I'm not sure what it is meant by the rate, however if you mean the checkout percentage then it is there. It can show both percentage and counts. Like 33.33% (17/51)

I've been using n01 since 2007. I think I know a lot about how to set it so that it is a great program. I mean, how to set things like the stats plugin which is a very interesting thing as well or add a caller etc.

This is the window you probably get when you open it for the first time.

[Image: dgKHFve.jpg]

Quite boring, but you can change it. Here's a print screen of my own setup.

[Image: LYG75fQ.jpg]

You can play 301, 501, 170, whatever you want.

[Image: rUeP1cl.jpg]

Here's a print screen of the stats plugin. You can view as many information as you wish.

[Image: lJ0l5Yp.jpg]

BTW, if you can use Excel with macros, then you can use the spreadsheets that I created myself. See my sig.
Actually, my current setting is a bit better readable now with different font size.

[Image: 0rXjWmA.jpg]
(05-13-2020, 05:13 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Actually, my current setting is a bit better readable now with different font size.

Ok now like this it looks perfect, what do I need to do to get it looking like that
(05-13-2020, 05:53 PM)Hazza Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 05:13 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Actually, my current setting is a bit better readable now with different font size.

Ok now like this it looks perfect, what do I need to do to get it looking like that

You need nothing but to download the file from nakka.com and then browse through the options that are there to choose colors, fonts and decide which stats to view etc. BTW, it's not a real program, it's just the exe file and it doesn't need to be installed as normal programs. And it's very intuitive and in english... I made a tutorial for my czech mates where I explained what to do and how to iclude the stats and caller plugins. The tutorial in czech is here. It can be translated into english, there is a translator widget at the right side under the tags.
http://steeldartsprerov.czweb.org/trenink/n01/

Some printcreens are in czech and the automatic translator might not be the best, I think you could understand it though. It was made especially for a mate whoo needed to get it explained a step by step. Short version of that tutorial says it only needs to be downloaded and used...no need to read all those obvious advices.
(05-13-2020, 08:18 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 05:53 PM)Hazza Wrote:

You need nothing but to download the file from nakka.com and then browse through the options that are there to choose colors, fonts and decide which stats to view etc. BTW, it's not a real program, it's just the exe file and it doesn't need to be installed as normal programs. And it's very intuitive and in english... I made a tutorial for my czech mates where I explained what to do and how to iclude the stats and caller plugins. The tutorial in czech is here. It can be translated into english, there is a translator widget at the right side under the tags.
http://steeldartsprerov.czweb.org/trenink/n01/

Some printcreens are in czech and the automatic translator might not be the best, I think you could understand it though. It was made especially for a mate whoo needed to get it explained a step by step. Short version of that tutorial says it only needs to be downloaded and used...no need to read all those obvious advices.

Thanks mate, I'll have a look at it tomorrow.
(05-13-2020, 08:00 AM)Hazza Wrote: Hi gang,

I know there's a few threads on darts software but I have some specific requirements so was hoping someone who is using a program could help. 

I use dartscorer at the minute for practicing 301/501, it's fine but it doesn't record doubles percentage which I want. I have my dart training on my phone which I use for other practice games but I want this one on my PC. 

So I need:

Windows based
301 and 501 both solo and Vs CPU
Asks how many darts you threw at a double

Hope that's not confusing

Thanks

If you don't mind a web version, then you could use the King of Darts web app (it's a copy of the App stores app).
You can find it at https://app.kingofdarts.com

When you have an account, you have access to a lot of statistics, compare stats with friends and games history. There are different kind of games (eg: X01, Bob's 27 etc)
If you login into for example the Android app, then those statistics from the web app are synced to your mobile app.
The app / account is free, until now there are no advertising in the (web) app.
Tracking my scores with the King of Darts app, playing mostly 501, Game 121 or Bob's 27 for double practicing

Download the King of Darts app for free on Google Playstore, Amazon Store, Web App or on Apple App store.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What software/apps do you use? Jimbob 2705 52 5,912 03-01-2020, 03:56 AM
Last Post: big daddy
Photo N01 software colour modify Andtaffymolly 3 270 02-15-2020, 11:11 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Pc dart scoring software Mackemchris 7 924 04-19-2019, 10:44 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  DART CONNECT Software DAVEISTHENAME 5 786 11-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Last Post: pietjeekes