LOCK DOWN TREAT
Absolutely delighted to find the Chippie had re opened tonight, Cod & Chips has never tasted so good !

[Image: tvQHK6Yl.jpg]
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Ooh that looks good. I’m hoping my favourite Chinese takeaway re-opens soon
Darts:  Datadart Icon 24g Modified to 22g with three extra rings and shortened to 49mm
Shafts: Mission Nylon medium 
Flights: Mission logo 100 No.2 

[Image: op13lZ6.png]
We need a like button  Big Grin

I am sitting in my truck outside a Boston Pizza  waiting for some pasta that is way overpriced. I'm going to enjoy it though.
CTF your meal looks delicious. I have not gone out to eat in over 3 months now. We eat good but it would really be nice to sit down and enjoy a meal
Looks good
That batter looks so CRISP on that cod! Man that looks delicious! Smile
Jason S - Middle of USA - South Dakota
Darts: Over 46 sets - Currently Using Whichever One Feels Right
Board: Target Nexus / One80 Gladiator III
Highest Out: 170
Best Leg: 12 Darts (Many shots at a 10 darter - Arghhh)
2020 Maximums: Goal set at 200 - Goal of 200 reached on 3/29/20 - Should've set higher goal.  Blush
Favorite Quotes:
"It always seems impossible until it is done." - Nelson Mandela
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." - Robert Brault (Told to me by someone who never knew how much I needed to hear it.)
Awesome, think our's opened back up last night
[Image: lMaqREa.png]
Years ago, next door to where I worked was a fish and chips place owned by a British couple. I really love fish and chips, and order it a lot when we go out, but never have I found any to equal theirs.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Dinner was delicious, with social distancing the queue was out of the shop and around 20 customers outside!
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Not had fish and chips for a while now - I'm partial to a bit of rock eel if they have it, but cod if not. Personally I would have left off the ketchup and just added salt and vinegar, but got to say that does look mighty tasty.
Now that's a meal.
'[Image: uBd7OCT.png]
(05-13-2020, 07:42 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Not had fish and chips for a while now - I'm partial to a bit of rock eel if they have it, but cod if not.  Personally I would have left off the ketchup and just added salt and vinegar, but got to say that does look mighty tasty.

Love a bit of rock
[Image: lMaqREa.png]