Back To Work
As the title suggests i was just wondering if anyone has gone back to work yet? i work in manufacturing so
i returned to work on the 11th with full social distancing measures in place in place, also extra PPE to normal
the twilight shift have not returned yet so the machine shop floor is a little quieter we usually overlap by a couple of hours
also all canteens are closed as well as the use of fridges and microwaves, vending machine are off limits too.
so if anyone else has gone back i hope it's safe to do so[Image: smile.gif]
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (Long)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Chris Dobey Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
I'm an office worker and used to do 2 days in the office and 3 days at home - due to various health issues I have actually been working from home since last November though!! I was feeling a lot better a couple of months ago and was going to start going back into the office again, but the week before I was going back all this virus stuff kicked off and my company made the decision that everyone without exception was to work from home. So I've been working from home for the last 6 months, and the way things are going I can see me working here for a little while longer somehow.
(05-12-2020, 08:01 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I'm an office worker and used to do 2 days in the office and 3 days at home - due to various health issues I have actually been working from home since last November though!! I was feeling a lot better a couple of months ago and was going to start going back into the office again, but the week before I was going back all this virus stuff kicked off and my company made the decision that everyone without exception was to work from home. So I've been working from home for the last 6 months, and the way things are going I can see me working here for a little while longer somehow.

i'm sure if i had to work from home i'd never get anything done lol
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

Must admit it does take some discipline, but as long as I get sent some work I can normally get it done fairly quick - not as quick at the moment though as got a fair bit on, plus I'm not sure our systems can really cope with everyone working remotely via numerous ISP's as opposed to just the one in the office though. Not sure how many employees we have in the UK offices, but easily in the thousands lol.

I do take the odd break here and there and check on the forum, but it's great being able to listen to some music while working, and also slobbing out in a pair of trackie bottoms and a t-shirt lol. Also not having to queue up to make myself a coffee is great as well.
Hi guys.
Im a dairy farmer here in nz.
Fortunately for me its been carry on as usual, all of us on farm have been sticking within our own group and just taking extra precautions off farm.
The four week lockdown has helped and
we have had the extra protection of being in the middle of nowhere also has helped.
Stay safe everyone
Yeah, i havent stopped....14 hours a day 5 days a week delivering fuel, i have never been so busy.
I get to drive this though....
Work truck https://imgur.com/a/vrcCWC3

Best finish 170
Best game 10 darts(4 times)
Best result 2015 Calgary open runner up
2015 Las Vegas Open semi finals in blind draw
2018 main event saskatoon runner up
2019 Alberta Masters games Silver medal
(05-12-2020, 11:33 PM)Doubledouble Wrote: Yeah, i havent stopped....14 hours a day 5 days a week delivering fuel, i have never been so busy.
Now that's a beauty
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

Never got to stop
[Image: lMaqREa.png]
Just found out I'm heading back to the office this Friday. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not. I've enjoyed working from home, but haven't liked the lack of separation between work and home life.
'[Image: uBd7OCT.png]
It's difficult, an odd day of work from home was great for extra darts, but get a bit stir crazy after a while.
[Image: lMaqREa.png]
(05-12-2020, 11:33 PM)Doubledouble Wrote: Yeah, i havent stopped....14 hours a day 5 days a week delivering fuel, i have never been so busy.
Work truck

Seeing your rig, and knowing you're in Canada, I just got a flashback of Ice Road Truckers! Wink
Jason S - Middle of USA - South Dakota
Darts: Over 46 sets - Currently Using Whichever One Feels Right
Board: Target Nexus / One80 Gladiator III
Highest Out: 170
Best Leg: 12 Darts (Many shots at a 10 darter - Arghhh)
2020 Maximums: Goal set at 200 - Goal of 200 reached on 3/29/20 - Should've set higher goal.  Blush
Favorite Quotes:
"It always seems impossible until it is done." - Nelson Mandela
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." - Robert Brault (Told to me by someone who never knew how much I needed to hear it.)
(05-13-2020, 12:40 PM)JAMSGOLF Wrote: Seeing your rig, and knowing you're in Canada, I just got a flashback of Ice Road Truckers! Wink

Not too far away from those ice roads is Doubledouble - lol.
I work in engineering for an aerospace company, and we have had the option to work in the office or from home. I'm working from home for the last 8 weeks, and we haven't been told that we must come back in the office yet. I suppose it will happen sometime soon.
Nice rig double double!!!

I am a maintenance worker at a hospital, so my shifts haven't changed. Things in the building sure have though as it is pretty much on lockdown mode. It is eerily quiet most days. I spend most of my time in mechanical rooms though, so all in all things aren't too much different for me.
(05-13-2020, 01:16 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 12:40 PM)JAMSGOLF Wrote: Seeing your rig, and knowing you're in Canada, I just got a flashback of Ice Road Truckers! Wink

Not too far away from those ice roads is Doubledouble - lol.
Yeah, i have been on them a few times.....not my favourite thing in the world i must admit.....makes your ass twitch like a rabbits nose!

Best finish 170
Best game 10 darts(4 times)
Best result 2015 Calgary open runner up
2015 Las Vegas Open semi finals in blind draw
2018 main event saskatoon runner up
2019 Alberta Masters games Silver medal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not a bad day at work Mike HermThe 8 464 02-23-2018, 01:49 PM
Last Post: VW_STYLE
  Tiger's Back..Despite his Back .. The G 9 412 02-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Last Post: cubdog