Shot Darts

Top two players NHL all times
Even being Hawks fan till death (that will be soon)
I would go
Jean Beliveau or Larionov
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Bobby Orr.  Did you say two? Gordie Howe. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wouldn't put either in my top 20, have to go Orr & Gretzky
180-1(33)

Watched Gretsky play in the Saddledome during his Edmonton days.  Only regular season, but he was a "blue line brat". But  when it mattered, had the best ice awareness of any player I ever saw.  Not that I've seen them all. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
For me why those two ?
First is Igor , he showed for whole league hockey how  I see hockey that`s passing  first , second third and fourth only after that  we can look at goal

As for    Jean Beliveau  that`s  Toews on growth hormone 
180-1(33)

(05-01-2020, 04:12 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: [Video: https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4fYVteC8jo]
Super fun thanks
180-1(33)

(05-01-2020, 03:47 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Wouldn't put either in my top 20,  have to go Orr & Gretzky
Seriously no Jean ?
180-1(33)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Times have changed ... Cooper84 15 1,236 06-18-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade