Unicorn Sigma Flights
Looked for similar threads but did not find any.

DC states that "Sigma Accessories by Unicorn are designed to be used exclusively with Sigma dart barrels". A sales trick I presume, or are the fittings different? They will fit in an ordinary gripper stem right?
GAME ON SINCE JAN 2020
[Image: J2cN4ka.png]
Maximums: 5 Highest checkout: 132 [SB-T19-Bull] Best leg: 20 darts
Darts: Harrows Black I.C.E. 22g / Winmau Steve Beaton Phase 1 22g / DPC Optimum 22g / Target Nathan Aspinall 22g 
The blurb will just mean that they have been designed and created specifically with the Sigma in mind to aid the aerodynamics of the Sigma as opposed to any other dart, but yes the flights will go in normal gripper stems.
As Mike says it's part of the design for the optimum use of those darts but it's all personal preference and they are all interchangable
[Image: lMaqREa.png]
If you are curious you can cut them yourself from old flights
[Image: kI8ebGq.png]
(04-24-2020, 10:44 AM)volla Wrote: If you are curious you can cut them yourself from old flights

Yep, I used to use Sigmas a few years ago and I were cutting them from standard flights.
[Image: ocVqzP4.jpg]
[Image: 66M65u7.jpg]
What I found confusing though was that Sigma Pro and Sigma Super Pro flights weren't identical sizes and if you wanted to buy the bigger ones (Sigma Pro), you had to choose those that looked smaller on the pics at DC, IIRC.
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?cPath=6_832_393
Cheers for the clarifications! I am about to purchase Shumway’s and want to keep the setup to one brand (a thing I have). Hard to know before hand which flight/stem will make the dart land the way I want so I have to buy a few different flight models.
GAME ON SINCE JAN 2020
[Image: J2cN4ka.png]
Maximums: 5 Highest checkout: 132 [SB-T19-Bull] Best leg: 20 darts
Darts: Harrows Black I.C.E. 22g / Winmau Steve Beaton Phase 1 22g / DPC Optimum 22g / Target Nathan Aspinall 22g 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn "Ultra Fly" flights. Rambo 2 338 02-24-2019, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Rambo
  Unicorn 4 sets flights from Ireland. arvidlebron 0 425 08-11-2017, 10:12 AM
Last Post: arvidlebron