My Collection(photos not all that!)
[Image: IVZsH0M.jpg][Image: 6NHiwnG.jpg][Image: q0eKkAI.jpg][Image: CgxnLNj.jpg][attachment=undefined][attachment=undefined][attachment=undefined][attachment=undefined][attachment=undefined][attachment=undefined]
[attachment=undefined][attachment=undefined][Image: gpiBzHw.jpg][attachment=undefined]
[Image: a3FdIuh.jpg]
I'll do some better pics with a proper camera....just thought it might interest people in the lock down! Wink
Oh yes very much interested. Looking forward to better pics.
(04-19-2020, 02:36 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Oh yes very much interested. Looking forward to better pics.

I'll second that. Not only would I love to see them just for my own curiosity, but I used your post and showed the pictures to my wife and said, "See babe, my habit hasn't been all that bad!" Smile
Jason S - Middle of USA - South Dakota
Darts: Over 46 sets - Currently Using Whichever One Feels Right
Board: Target Nexus / One80 Gladiator III
Highest Out: 170
Best Leg: 12 Darts (Many shots at a 10 darter - Arghhh)
2020 Maximums: Goal set at 200 - Goal of 200 reached on 3/29/20 - Should've set higher goal.  Blush
Favorite Quotes:
"It always seems impossible until it is done." - Nelson Mandela
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." - Robert Brault (Told to me by someone who never knew how much I needed to hear it.)
Great collection, more pics please
Great collection and nicely displayed
WOW, and yes please more pictures
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
[Image: lGv5QpR.jpg][Image: UzlxzVt.jpg][Image: BZbsLoP.jpg][Image: Aiwky5z.jpg][Image: ykG66fl.jpg][Image: fWdAofg.jpg]
The Ando darts,i sent away to his management company for him to sign and the Beatons i got most of them from himself(or ebay!)The other signed ones i got at exhibitions and events.
a couple more[Image: n3S3s4F.jpg][Image: VuIiCOg.jpg]
little collection of flights and stems that my sons have got from players at the end of matches.[Image: YJq91rq.jpg]The Agora ones were from Keane Barry and the see through bulls were from Mensur when he was playing with them.
Ok so now I’m drooling all over my phone .
Thanks for sharing +1
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Cheers mate,as you can see i'm more of a collector than player!
That's quite a collection - so many rare and limited sets  Cool  nicely displayed too.
I believe I will be coming back to this thread numerous times over the next few weeks...I want to put myself through sensory overload as much as possible. Incredible collection!
Jason S - Middle of USA - South Dakota
Darts: Over 46 sets - Currently Using Whichever One Feels Right
Board: Target Nexus / One80 Gladiator III
Highest Out: 170
Best Leg: 12 Darts (Many shots at a 10 darter - Arghhh)
2020 Maximums: Goal set at 200 - Goal of 200 reached on 3/29/20 - Should've set higher goal.  Blush
Favorite Quotes:
"It always seems impossible until it is done." - Nelson Mandela
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." - Robert Brault (Told to me by someone who never knew how much I needed to hear it.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Customs from Antony at Madhouse. (NEW PHOTOS - AUGUST 16) Jugger 70 9,419 08-18-2017, 08:34 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85