Red Dragon PRO CUSTOM FIT DARTS - EXPERIENCE
I doubt I’m the first to come across this, if so, check this out!

I was just browsing RD website for the first time, so many darts I have over looked over the past couple years...1200 sets actually.

HOWEVER - as the topic suggests 

THIS offer from RD is to have your custom darts made by them through the Same process they would for a pro tour player sponsored by them and on they’re team .

How they make they’re darts from step 1 to completion.

Complete break down of your existing preferred darts,  you’re through, and analysis so create you’re very own dart.

COST? £1250

Here is the link for lots more information,

https://www.reddragondarts.com/pro-custom-fit-darts

Not sure if this is a new service waiting to be up and running, or if it’s been ongoing and some Have gone through with it.

Super neat! Thought I’d share!

Would you do it?

I know there are phenomenal custom darts service providers amongst this site at a fraction of the cost.
However this experience seems surreal!

Let me know how you all think about this!

Take care
Hope for some enlightening replys.
Not sure when it started but this has been around for many years.

I don't know how many people have taken advantage of the offer, but I would definitely love to do it. Sadly I can't ever see this happening as I am getting nowhere close to a lottery jackpot win in order to give it a go - I'm lucky these days if I get 2 of the 6 numbers to win a free lucky dip lol.
(03-27-2020, 08:39 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Not sure when it started but this has been around for many years.

I don't know how many people have taken advantage of the offer, but I would definitely love to do it.  Sadly I can't ever see this happening as I am getting nowhere close to a lottery jackpot win in order to give it a go - I'm lucky these days if I get 2 of the 6 numbers to win a free lucky dip lol.

Ha ha ha!!!

Interesting to know The service has been available for a while, thanks.

First time I browsed Red Dragons website , so first time I saw the offer! 

MC,
I also, wish I could easily afford this!
FOR MYSELF, I think I would have to let my gameplay develop a little more before paying to have a set of my own masters created! Wow, having a dart developed and tailored to my throw and grip with the help of (darts) industry professionals would be amazing! 
S
Lol , I wonder which odds are better, RD sponsoring me and getting the darts made for free, or hittin 6 numbers for a lottery!!  Hahahah both 1/1,000,000+ 

HOPEFULLY, in a year or two I’ll have An idea for Custom Darts.

It would be great to see a review of someone’s experience of the RD PRO CUSTOM SERVICE.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Darts Blanton 13 621 01-02-2020, 05:37 AM
Last Post: puddin
  Swiss or R2 point experience? Bill Costlow 10 347 12-13-2019, 04:29 AM
Last Post: MontMozart
Music My custom Darts Idea DAVEISTHENAME 15 557 10-18-2019, 01:22 PM
Last Post: The Jester
  Your experience of Gamesmanship. JamieJ 16 824 08-14-2019, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Maitloaf
  Win a Set of Your Own Designed Custom Made Darts Custom Made Darts 26 1,383 01-17-2019, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  New Custom Made Darts Website Custom Made Darts 9 1,497 12-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Last Post: REBEL
  Most Bizarre experience with a dart! NiteEyez 2 463 09-28-2018, 01:21 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Custom Darts Bulk order Jonny180NZ 8 604 09-17-2018, 10:41 AM
Last Post: neil_kman
  Question about Custom Made Darts Red'75™ 19 3,717 02-16-2017, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Rano
  Custom darts with Japanese grip Troll 17 3,051 02-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Last Post: weswrestle10