Sixteen dart leg!
Just hit a sixteen dart leg- a pb! Previous best was 22. Great feeling! Just shows what happens if you persevere! Hope you are all well, fellow darts Nutz
Ditto and well done :-)
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
Cheers! Had three tons and a 107 finish with 100% finish rate. Unbelievable Darts eh it’s a funny old game
I expect a lot of people are playing darts at the moment and yep, you sound like your on a bit of a roll there.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
Yes I hope a lot are playing. I think a lot will be like me- on a roll and then back to the 26s, 11s, 22s etc. Keep saying I’ll get into webcam darts but haven’t as of yet
BOOM you certainly nailed that leg, well done on your new PB
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Well done on your new PB
Greet stuff! Mine is still at 22, so your new PB gives me hope! On a side note: how did you manage to get a 16 dart leg with a 107 finish? Might have been a 15 dart leg
(03-26-2020, 08:44 AM)Atilla Wrote: Greet stuff! Mine is still at 22, so your new PB gives me hope! On a side note: how did you manage to get a 16 dart leg with a 107 finish? Might have been a 15 dart leg

22 darts is mine as well. Great question though. Must be 15 or 17.
GAME ON SINCE JAN 2020
[Image: J2cN4ka.png]
Maximums: 5 Highest checkout: 132 [SB-T19-Bull] Best leg: 20 darts
Darts: Harrows Black I.C.E. 22g / Winmau Steve Beaton Phase 1 22g / DPC Optimum 22g / Target Nathan Aspinall 22g 
Brilliant effort on the PB ..... now you done it once do it again....you know you can do it now so keep at it.... but brilliant for you
Ed180 Wrote:Yes I hope a lot are playing. I think a lot will be like me- on a roll and then back to the 26s, 11s, 22s etc. Keep saying I’ll get into webcam darts but haven’t as of yet

I've begun to HATE the number 26! LOL

Atilla Wrote:Greet stuff! Mine is still at 22, so your new PB gives me hope! On a side note: how did you manage to get a 16 dart leg with a 107 finish? Might have been a 15 dart leg

Nice catch there...

To the OP - Congratulations! I've got my fingers crossed for you it turns out to be a 15 dart leg!
Jason S - Middle of USA - South Dakota
Darts: Over 46 sets - Currently Using Whichever One Feels Right
Board: Target Nexus / One80 Gladiator III
Highest Out: 170
Best Leg: 12 Darts (Many shots at a 10 darter - Arghhh)
2020 Maximums: Goal set at 200 - Goal of 200 reached on 3/29/20 - Should've set higher goal.  Blush
Favorite Quotes:
"It always seems impossible until it is done." - Nelson Mandela
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." - Robert Brault (Told to me by someone who never knew how much I needed to hear it.)
Thanks everyone! Didn’t think about the 16 dart oddity..... hoping it was 15 but happy with anything under 20 to be honest!
Here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Didn’t finish on the bull so must be 15 or 18?
Not used that program before, but if it is anything like no1 then you specify which dart you hit the double with. If so then I'm guessing you pressed the first dart option when you hit the out, meaning most likely 18 darts for the leg. Still a good score with only 6 visits to the board.