Show Us What's In Your Case!
I had a look back several pages and did a quick search and didn't see anything like this.

When you sit down at a table in your local Pub or Club (something none of us will be doing for a while Sad), what's in your case?

Fairly basic for me - spare stems, plenty of flights, backup darts, grip wax, and a little piece of sandpaper.

[Image: 8f22b66de3302ff02c03886a9a153ab0.jpg]

[Image: 09505ae63d6b91d0caffa35a149857a7.jpg]

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]
B: 21g   S: Short   F: Standard   180s: 1/25

The Bad Darter
Got nothing in my cases at the moment as not played proper matches for about a year now. If I start playing league again (hopefully later this year) then it will include two sets of darts (one of which will use Swiss Points), spare flights, spare stems, spare points, Swiss Point tool and a broken stem remover tool, oh and a leather pocket fob so I can put the darts in my shirt pocket between games.
I love this thread. Well done! I'll post mine in a bit, but in the meantime +1 rep for you Smile
Kit #1

When I am feel the love from the Nobus I tote this:

[Image: IMG_2525.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2526.JPG]

Everything I need with one set of extra flights.  The bit of foam in the bottom is to keep if from rattling.  The whole thing fits easily in my front pocket.
Kit #2:

This works for literally almost any lightweight set of darts I have, or at least when I convert my soft tip darts for steel play:

[Image: IMG_2825.JPG]

[Image: IMG_2822.JPG]

I even have a eyeglasses cleaning cloth in there, since I do need it for my glasses sometimes, and also it cuts down on rattling.
Don't have a case, all my stuff is in a small box, and it's a ....... disaster !!!   Lol
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Nice thread idea. I appreciate that this isn't the most exciting photo, but my case contents are very minimal. In my Target Takoma case: One set of fully assembled darts (can fit another in if necessary though not properly secured), some spare flights & stems, a checkout card & spirit level. The bulk of my darts stuff is in a small organiser which I can also take out easily enough if I feel like it. Removing points isn't an option for me but I am liking the tiny tins shown above.

[Image: 49692488462_ebe8cc90fc_z.jpg]
This is all I take when going out to play steel-tip - although when that'll happen again, who knows  Sad
Harrows Smart wallet with an L Style flight case attached and a chain to clip to a belt loop - I'm determined not to lose this set.
Only other things I carry are a small piece of sandpaper and some Mighty Grip powder.

[Image: O0BBuSs.jpg]
(03-24-2020, 05:19 PM)4737 Carlin Wrote: This is all I take when going out to play steel-tip - although when that'll happen again, who knows  Sad
Harrows Smart wallet with an L Style flight case attached and a chain to clip to a belt loop - I'm determined not to lose this set.
Only other things I carry are a small piece of sandpaper and some Mighty Grip powder.

Good to see another fan of the Target Vision Ultra ‘3 fin’ flights. I’ve had them in a few colours now. I prefer dark flights but with a little splash of colour so I love the transparent colour fins on these
To the OP: I just got one of those tiny grip waxes, looks like the one in your pic is the same - Mission grape scented (!). Got it as a freebie with a DC order. I always thought these would be about the size of a bar of soap but they are really small.

I’ve never used grip wax before, what are you supposed to do with it? Do you put in on then wait a few mins before playing? Can you play right away? Do you just reapply during a practice session / match as needed ?
(03-28-2020, 07:31 PM)Dave_79 Wrote: To the OP: I just got one of those tiny grip waxes, looks like the one in your pic is the same - Mission grape scented (!). Got it as a freebie with a DC order. I always thought these would be about the size of a bar of soap but they are really small.

I’ve never used grip wax before, what are you supposed to do with it? Do you put in on then wait a few mins before playing? Can you play right away? Do you just reapply during a practice session / match as needed ?

I thought the same when I got mine Smile

I just hold it with my thumb and first two fingers and give it a bit of a rub when I remember I have it in my pocket!!

Not sure it makes any difference, to be honest, but it smells great SmileSmile
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]
B: 21g   S: Short   F: Standard   180s: 1/25

The Bad Darter
Following suit i keep the majority of my darts in a Takoma Home Wallet

i have some assorted stems, flights and what not in the centre sections.

[Image: 2756998d6188e223ac391c7e8f3d1911.jpg]

[Image: ac62ed838c07b35436bfba534c392b54.jpg]

[Image: 021ea8d067a4f3ffd669450cf3bec484.jpg]

If i take my darts out the home i use a small winmau case which currently the better half is using.

[Image: 8c0c1468533a3bed9cf5e0abb58017d9.jpg]

[Image: 02398d09a54dfc6cd290f1d9c5aa1fd8.jpg]

failing that i can use a larger winmau case

[Image: 44d4c149f9fe5e71d5e7f07db9faa469.jpg]

which can hold two sets and some bits and bobs.

everything else in in the bourbon biscuit tin to the left of the last photo
My case is empty. When I went to the pub, i would quickly load it with the darts I was using at that time and I was ready to go. I didn't bother with spare flights, stems, or anything else spare because it's only for a knock about.

I was planning to go along for a match night in Feb as they're short of players, but a few things as well as the coronavirus conspired against me. When the time comes I will probably take a spare stem or maybe 2. I'm very much a minimalist.
[Image: rP0xtfA.jpg]Spare flights and one set of stems. Plus litlle cash just in case.
I feel the current stay at home orders everywhere sort of killed this thread. But it's a great thread so I'm hoping for some more posts. 

I have these two old Unicorn cases that I use for soft tips. They're great for traveling light as they slip right in a jeans pocket no problem. Just pick which set I want to use and go. 
[Image: 49794874597_6e4e411d2f_z.jpg]

Few spare tips and conversion points (just in case). The post in the middle of the lid was originally for a ring of flight protector tips. In the black case I still have the little plastic hub from the flight protectors (long gone), but it now keeps a small tool in place. I'm not too worried about breaking the aluminium stems or killing flights with soft tips so no spares other than tips. Now that I said that I feel I doomed myself for next time I'm out haha. 
[Image: 49794570416_c7025dd6e2_z.jpg][Image: 49794023888_724f51a037_z.jpg]

Use an old Unicorn Midi for steel tip. 3 sets of Datadart flights. In the top velcro pocket I have 2 sets of Supergrip stems (1 short and 1 tweenie) along with a small tool. This case also fits nicely in a jeans pocket.
[Image: 49794571106_b7532ab1f9_z.jpg][Image: 49794024078_403a44bdf6_z.jpg]

For home I did build two bigger cases out of some old Audio-Technica lav mic cases and some old foam and rubber. The cases work well, but are too big to carry in a jeans pocket like the cases above. I can store a bunch of random stuff (flights, stems, tips, wax, tools) in these cases and whatever doesn't fit goes in an old shoe box. 
[Image: 49692532941_49d9e05369_z.jpg]
Steel Tip: Datadart Sawtooth 23g

Soft Tip: Unicorn Michael Barnard 18g
             Nodor ??? 16g

Stems and Flights: always trying out different combinations