Performance Dart Relentless
Performance Darts Relentless 22g

These are the latest darts from Performance Darts, they offer grip along the whole barrel in differing forms. They are available in 22g and 24g I have the 22g version.  They retail at £31.95 which in today’s dart market is quite reasonable. 
[Image: HoykE4n.jpg]
[Image: RrHt5Xu.jpg]
[Image: syIdtKG.jpg]
The darts are a fairly simple looking dart with no extra colours added to them. 
Starting at the back there is a small area of micro grip, then there are 3 regular rings followed by a larger micro grip section. There are 4 more ring grips before reaching the nose where there is a micro grip section separated by 3 rings as the nose tapers down. Over all the grip of this dart is a 7/10.

The dart is 48mm long, 6.4mm wide and is 90% Tungsten. 
Weighing the barrels they came out at 21.88g 21.90g and 21.90g 
[Image: QR1M2fs.jpg][Image: rY1SUCG.jpg][Image: GLh86L3.jpg]

The darts come in a Performance Dart blister pack which includes a set of standard flights and some medium stems as well as a solid plastic case. The darts are fitted with standard steel tips. 

[Image: AOFXwax.jpg][Image: 244gYvA.jpg]

This is a nicely balanced dart and felt nice to throw, it suited my grip as I have grip points all along the barrel. 
[Image: KRaurJo.jpg]

I played with these for about an hour and seemed to find them comfortable on my fingers. Although I grouped the darts together there didn’t seem to be any damage marks to the barrels at all. Within that time I managed to hit one 180 with these. 

[Image: vRuGl2N.jpg]
[Image: UFY0UGn.jpg]
[Image: H3X8JIr.jpg]
[Image: Apl3PiC.jpg]

I really like these darts and think they could suit a lot of players. I think these would be a good place for a beginner to start due to the different grip types. I’m going to continue using these and may even use them in my league match this week. 

Design: 7/10
Grip: 7/10 
Weight matching: 9/10
Value: 7/10

Overall score: 30/40

PS these were ordered direct from Performance Darts and arrived within 24 hours, so there’s an extra 10/10 for customer service!
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
Nice looking dart, thanks for the review Smile

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk
B: 23g   S: Medium   F: Standard   180s: 1/25

The Bad Darter
Beautiful. I love the grip profile of this one Smile

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
I liked the look of these when they were announced, especially with the microgrip sections - as you say a decent price as well in todays market. Thanks for the review and pics, have already added it to the review index Smile
Good looking dart with lots reference points for fingers, thanks for the pictures and review. Have a +1
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Thanks all, I’m really enjoying these darts, flying really well. Have hit 4 180’s in total. And then just now I go and destroy the performance darts flights! :doh: 

[Image: mhNBkOv.jpg]
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Performance Centre/Performance Darts reviewed darts index mc1958 7 3,035 03-15-2020, 10:51 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  DPC 50/50 Performance Darts 22g review Cateye 12 778 08-18-2019, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Cateye
  DPC Extreme Performance vs Gun Metal ElusiveDouble85 23 11,409 01-23-2019, 03:55 PM
Last Post: jens57