Shot Roman Empire Ballista 23g Darts Review

Check out the full review on my Darts Review Channel website here: https://bit.ly/2TvP6ng

Subscribe to the Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Another video added to the "to watch" list - I'll catch up on all these sometime lol. Anyway, another great looking dart from Shot - have already added to the review index Smile
Outro music should have been Bolt Thrower - really...
but thumbs up for an otherwise hot dog of a review. (Are you still using 75 micron flights on your Rocky?)
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Just as we were thinking Shot! has ran out of ideas or has gone simple on us with Zen. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
Finally got around to watching from start to finish.  Got to like the Rocky full setup. Wink

Appreciate hearing the NZ price, keeps things in perspective.   Handsome dart with marvellous machining.  Clearly there's marketing in the design, but no doubt the engineering/machining folks had their say too.  If I took that dart with a plain setup to league - attract a lot of attention.  Even more after a throw I'll bet.  As you say, very adaptable design likely to appeal to many.  Probably more so than most player inspired darts.

So well done - think I need a set. Big Grin

cheers...
(03-01-2020, 07:26 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Another video added to the "to watch" list - I'll catch up on all these sometime lol.  Anyway, another great looking dart from Shot - have already added to the review index Smile

Thanks Mike! Smile

(03-01-2020, 07:42 PM)Ryk Wrote: Outro music should have been Bolt Thrower - really...
but thumbs up for an otherwise hot dog of a review. (Are you still using 75 micron flights on your Rocky?)

LOL cheers Ryk! Smile

(03-01-2020, 10:06 PM)LethalEagle Wrote: Just as we were thinking Shot! has ran out of ideas or has gone simple on us with Zen. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Its nice though Smile

(03-02-2020, 02:47 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Finally got around to watching from start to finish.  Got to like the Rocky full setup. Wink

Appreciate hearing the NZ price, keeps things in perspective.   Handsome dart with marvellous machining.  Clearly there's marketing in the design, but no doubt the engineering/machining folks had their say too.  If I took that dart with a plain setup to league - attract a lot of attention.  Even more after a throw I'll bet.  As you say, very adaptable design likely to appeal to many.  Probably more so than most player inspired darts.

So well done - think I need a set. Big Grin

cheers...

Rocky flies well Smile

Really nice darts just a bit long for me Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review, nice design and way to expensive.
These arrows sells in most German shops for over 100€, cheapest offer is 99,95 €, that's a lot of money for a bit more intricate produced darts.
Seems that Shot retailers are not bound by price fixing.
(03-02-2020, 11:39 AM)Cateye Wrote: Great review, nice design and way to expensive.
These arrows sells in most German shops for over 100€, cheapest offer is 99,95 €, that's a lot of money for a bit more intricate produced darts.
Seems that Shot retailers are not bound by price fixing.

Thanks mate! Smile

Its very reasonably priced at £63 in New Zealand though Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review as ever, I didn't give these a second glance when they were released but they look a LOT nicer in your review than in the stock pictures, very tempting!
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
(03-03-2020, 01:25 PM)Chappers Wrote: Great review as ever, I didn't give these a second glance when they were released but they look a LOT nicer in your review than in the stock pictures, very tempting!

Thanks Dave, yes I think they are much nicer when you get them Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review Darren, really sharp looking dart, wish it was all ring grip just think i wouldn't like the shield parts, maybe if it was bumped out not indented i'd think about them
Well done Rocky. I see potential for Britain's Got Talent very soon.

Love the looks of the dart as well. If it were a lighter barrel it might have my full interest
(03-03-2020, 04:50 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Great review Darren, really sharp looking dart, wish it was all ring grip just think i wouldn't like the shield parts, maybe if it was bumped out not indented i'd think about them

Thanks mate! Smile

(03-03-2020, 05:31 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Well done Rocky. I see potential for Britain's Got Talent very soon.

Love the looks of the dart as well. If it were a lighter barrel it might have my full interest

LOL Rocky is too aloof for that show Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot Roman Empire Caesar Darts Review Getagrip 10 356 04-12-2020, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Shot! and Shot Gear reviewed Darts mc1958 24 4,757 04-11-2020, 06:57 PM
Last Post: mc1958