Target Phil Taylor Power 9 Five Gen 6 22g Darts Review

Check out the full review on my Darts Review Channel website here: https://bit.ly/2uzNNeU

Subscribe to the Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Will watch later but have just added to the review index.

I was thinking of buying these in 24g when they were launched, but by the time DC eventually got them in stock I had spent the cash on something else lol. If I ever start playing again I might still get a set as I quite like the Swiss Point system.
One thing's for sure - those points stick in the board. Wink

Nice review - cheers...
(02-25-2020, 08:05 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Will watch later but have just added to the review index.  

I was thinking of buying these in 24g when they were launched, but by the time DC eventually got them in stock I had spent the cash on something else lol.  If I ever start playing again I might still get a set as I quite like the Swiss Point system.

Buy the 22g set and some Unicorn ultracore inserts. Then you can have either a 22g or 24g setup.
Just watched the video - another top quality review. Agree with nixer on those diamond Swiss Points they definitely stick in the board lol - the set I bought for the Vapor8's lasted about 4 throws before I put the smooth ones back in.

@bkbum, using the ultracore inserts is not an option as they rattle around in the dart, so if I get a set it will definitely be the 24g ones not 22g.
Nice one as always Darren, cheers. mint
Got these when they first came out, other than having a point break in the board and watching the barrel fall to the floor I enjoyed them.
Great review! Smile I had them and had so many SP's break that I sold them. Gotta say the system does seem to be improved, going by my Mikuru SP's.
The Joker

[Image: VllXVYH.png]

MIKURU G2 "THE MIRACLE" SP

(02-25-2020, 08:05 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Will watch later but have just added to the review index.  

I was thinking of buying these in 24g when they were launched, but by the time DC eventually got them in stock I had spent the cash on something else lol.  If I ever start playing again I might still get a set as I quite like the Swiss Point system.

Cheers mate! Smile

(02-25-2020, 09:18 PM)nixer55 Wrote: One thing's for sure - those points stick in the board. Wink

Nice review - cheers...

LOL yeah they do! Smile Thanks! Smile

(02-25-2020, 10:19 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Just watched the video - another top quality review.  Agree with nixer on those diamond Swiss Points they definitely stick in the board lol - the set I bought for the Vapor8's lasted about 4 throws before I put the smooth ones back in.  

@bkbum, using the ultracore inserts is not an option as they rattle around in the dart, so if I get a set it will definitely be the 24g ones not 22g.

Thanks Mike, thankfully the points smooth off after a while, dont think I could do with having to pull them like that every time, do meself and injury lol

(02-26-2020, 02:18 AM)Great White North Wrote: Nice one as always Darren, cheers. mint
Got these when they first came out, other than having a point break in the board and watching the barrel fall to the floor I enjoyed them.

Cheers Brad, yeah its a nice dart, I got them when they first came out too, just not had time to review them, so I am guessing I have the original batch of points, whether they really have been improved since I cant say for sure Smile

(02-26-2020, 02:49 AM)YoungStarDC Wrote: Great review! Smile I had them and had so many SP's break that I sold them. Gotta say the system does seem to be improved, going by my Mikuru SP's.

Thanks mate! Yeah I may need to get another set of Swiss points and try but there is no way of knowing if I am getting a set that are improved if indeed they have been Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review - I guess the price isn't that bad... if you factor in how 'spensive those titanium stems are. Tip top Tungsten content and alternative style point engineering... and you get a posh chocolate presentation cardboard box. If they swapped those Swiss Points for some reliable tasty Praline Truffles then maybe I'd consider these..,
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
(02-26-2020, 11:25 AM)Ryk Wrote: Nice review - I guess the price isn't that bad... if you factor in how 'spensive those titanium stems are. Tip top Tungsten content and alternative style point engineering... and you get a posh chocolate presentation cardboard box. If they swapped those Swiss Points for some reliable tasty Praline Truffles then maybe I'd consider these..,

Thanks Ryk, its not bad in some ways but other than the swiss point there is not much fancy machining on them so not as justified as some of the previous models Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-25-2020, 10:19 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Just watched the video - another top quality review.  Agree with nixer on those diamond Swiss Points they definitely stick in the board lol - the set I bought for the Vapor8's lasted about 4 throws before I put the smooth ones back in.  

Use o-rings to keep the inserts in place.
And the 26g version is now available to buy at Argos by the looks of it.
[Image: 3lxgjl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Swiss Point Review (Includes SP01 & Phil Taylor Gen 6) vanJupp 17 2,535 3 hours ago
Last Post: Vancooln21
  Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 3 Purist Darts Review Paldini-fc 5 128 04-07-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Target Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip 23g darts review Getagrip 60 26,823 03-22-2020, 05:25 PM
Last Post: YoungStarDC
  Target Daytona Fire 22g darts review Getagrip 189 103,126 03-14-2020, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Raymond van Barneveld RVB 95 25g darts review Getagrip 64 31,068 03-14-2020, 05:17 PM
  Target Haruki Muramatsu 22g darts review Getagrip 56 27,679 03-07-2020, 05:36 PM
  Target Carrera V-Stream V2 21g Review Ivefoundgod 6 141 03-03-2020, 04:33 PM
  Target Carrera V Stream V3 23g Darts Review Getagrip 16 766 02-12-2020, 10:34 AM
  Target Carrera C5 23g Darts Review Getagrip 12 12,891 02-11-2020, 07:38 PM
Last Post: OAKZER
  Target Carrera C12 22g darts review Getagrip 41 16,240 02-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Ryk