Updated! Forum Maintenance March 22 1900 Eastern, 2300 GMT
*Update*

The forum will be closed for updates Sunday, March 22.  1900 Eastern,  2300 GMT.  This should take approximately 1 hour, but allow 2 for contingency.

The forum will be closed Sunday March 8, starting 1900 Eastern.  Due to Daylight Savings changes, this works out to 2300  GMT!  We'll be upgrading core components, but not changing the appearance or adding features at this time.

Estimated duration is 5-7 hours.

Should also mention, as part of this process, all alerts older than 2 weeks will be removed.  In addition, private messages older than Jan. 1, 2018 will be deleted.  So be sure to save anything older than that in your PM folders.  Related Forum Guide article:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=33767

We apologise for the inconvenience...
thanks for the update nixer,
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (Long)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Chris Dobey Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Should also mention, as part of this process, all alerts older than 2 weeks will be removed.  In addition, private messages older than Jan. 1, 2018 will be deleted.  So be sure to save anything older than that in your PM folders.  Related Forum Guide article:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=33767
Thanks for the heads up! Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Will we have to log back on after the up-date?
Will probably have to throw some Darts or something Smile
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]
B: 21g   S: Short   F: Standard   180s: 1/25

The Bad Darter
(02-23-2020, 07:53 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Will we have to log back on after the up-date?

Yes...
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Should have done in on April 1st and have everyone thinking it was an "April Fools Joke". Bad timing on your part and Monty Python says "Shame, Shame".
gumbo2176
^^^^  Lol
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Thanks for the heads up! Does this have to do with the connection issues as well, or is this routine?
The Joker

[Image: VllXVYH.png]

MIKURU G2 "THE MIRACLE" SP

(02-24-2020, 11:54 AM)YoungStarDC Wrote: Thanks for the heads up! Does this have to do with the connection issues as well, or is this routine?

The answer to both questions is no.

Recent issues with performance and connectivity are unrelated to the forum application per se.  Although we continue to monitor that situation very closely.  It's possible it may impact our upgrade efforts, a contingency anticipated and planned for.

The upgrade itself has been in the works for some time, and is a major effort.  Any changes in the time line will be documented in this thread.
(02-24-2020, 03:04 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 11:54 AM)YoungStarDC Wrote: Thanks for the heads up! Does this have to do with the connection issues as well, or is this routine?

The answer to both questions is no.

Recent issues with performance and connectivity are unrelated to the forum application per se.  Although we continue to monitor that situation very closely.  It's possible it may impact our upgrade efforts, a contingency anticipated and planned for.

The upgrade itself has been in the works for some time, and is a major effort.  Any changes in the time line will be documented in this thread.

Alright, thank you!
The Joker

[Image: VllXVYH.png]

MIKURU G2 "THE MIRACLE" SP

thx for the info.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
Good luck chaps.
Taxi for Mr Nelson!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Codgers Raffle will close March 22 At Midnight!!!! Get your tickets Nutz! Cat 11 996 03-27-2019, 04:52 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  3rd Annual Old Codgers Raffle- Coming this March!!! Cat 55 2,543 03-14-2019, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Cat