Best Darts Of 2019 My Top Ten Favourites

Subscribe to the Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Thanks for the time and effort you put into these reviews !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
(02-22-2020, 06:24 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Thanks for the time and effort you put into these reviews !!!

No problem! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Sound choices, thanks Darren. Smile

cheers
Again thanks for the fine work Darren. mint
Good call on the Avanti's too. Smile
I have the Falcons in 25g and the SP01 26g.

I also really like the Gen 2 Fittons, decent price, and a very recognisable barrel Cool

Also the Harrows Vice darts were very nice, again, think the Fitton shape barrel is more my liking, but again a very well priced set.

Jim
I've got the Falcons in 23g. Purchased after watching your review. Here's a pic before I repointed them with the silver points.

[Image: R0Y7vRf.jpg]
Great list Darren! The Paragon and Trailblazer are beautiful. I've owned both but couldn't get on with them well enough to keep them unfortunately. Thanks for all your reviews Smile
The Joker

[Image: VllXVYH.png]

MIKURU G2 "THE MIRACLE" SP

Nice list of great arrows. This year will be more difficult but it'll be fun for all, and can't wait to see the classics you've got waiting for the world to view.
[Image: 3lxgjl.jpg]
Have only got the Harrows Chizzy and DC Falcons which I love, but all good looking choices
Thanks for the reviews ive got the paragon and simply love em.

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
[Image: ulaodpa5218.png]
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
Great little video Darren. Some very nice darts in there too
Darts:  Harrows Chizzy 22g
Shafts: Medium Harrows Supergrip
Flights: Harrows Prime

[Image: WCWx2_zps05dc5bc4.png]
Glad you decide to do a list Darren
I like #'s 1-3-9 yeah those green ones are nice Darren.
(02-22-2020, 09:20 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Sound choices, thanks Darren. Smile

cheers

Thanks Glen Smile

(02-22-2020, 09:23 PM)Great White North Wrote: Again thanks for the fine work Darren. mint
Good call on the Avanti's too. Smile

Yeah they are a nice dart, still prefer the Predators though but its nice to have a few faves Smile

(02-22-2020, 09:45 PM)Jim_sol Wrote: I have the Falcons in 25g and the SP01 26g.

I also really like the Gen 2 Fittons, decent price, and a very recognisable barrel Cool

Also the Harrows Vice darts were very nice, again, think the Fitton shape barrel is more my liking, but again a very well priced set.

Jim

Yeah but the Vice I never reviewed last year, should have but got side tracked Smile

(02-22-2020, 10:50 PM)elevendarter Wrote: I've got the Falcons in 23g. Purchased after watching your review. Here's a pic before I repointed them with the silver points.

Very nice! Smile

(02-22-2020, 11:16 PM)YoungStarDC Wrote: Great list Darren! The Paragon and Trailblazer are beautiful. I've owned both but couldn't get on with them well enough to keep them unfortunately. Thanks for all your reviews Smile

Thanks mate, yeah like the Paragons but they really chew the flights up Smile

(02-23-2020, 12:58 AM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Nice list of great arrows. This year will be more difficult but it'll be fun for all, and can't wait to see the classics you've got waiting for the world to view.

Thanks mate, its always a difficult choice as I like lots of darts for various reasons Smile

(02-23-2020, 11:34 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Have only got the Harrows Chizzy and DC Falcons which I love, but all good looking choices

Both great darts though Smile

(02-23-2020, 01:18 PM)Shima Wrote: Thanks for the reviews ive got the paragon and simply love em.

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk

They look and feel great! Smile

(02-23-2020, 01:58 PM)rich345 Wrote: Great little video Darren. Some very nice darts in there too

Thanks Rich! Smile

(02-23-2020, 02:43 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Glad you decide to do a list Darren

LOL had so many people asking for it thought I best do it Smile

(02-23-2020, 03:18 PM)*Saber* Wrote: I like #'s 1-3-9   yeah those green ones are nice  Darren.

Yeah great darts Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Darts Of 2018 My Top Ten Favourites Getagrip 33 4,614 02-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Best Darts Of 2017 My Top Ten Favourites Getagrip 33 10,089 01-30-2019, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Getagrip