Gotta love Amazon
Yesterday morning I ordered something (not darts related) using prime with delivery for today - my tracking details for said item are:

10.14am yesterday the package left an Amazon facility in Italy

1.04pm not sure when it arrived, but at 1.04pm it left an Amazon facility in Southend

7pm it arrived at an Amazon facility in Milton Keynes and 8.21pm departed said facility

2.42am this morning it arrived at the final delivery station in Basildon

So from leaving Southend to arriving at Basildon via Milton Keynes it took Amazon 13 hours 38 minutes. Not too bad as I only ordered it yesterday.

However, if they had cut out Milton Keynes and sent it straight to Basildon from Southend it would have only taken somewhere in the region of 30 minutes!!!
Amazon Prime is one of the modern day wonders of the world.

I love that I can order something on the afternoon of day 1 and it can be in my hand by lunchtime of day2. (obviously only certain items)
THE JESTER
We love Amazon Prime and with that subscription you get amazon prime on the TV as well.

My mother lives less than 2 miles from an Amazon warehouse. We ordered from them and mom had her package in less than 4hrs!
I love Amazon for stuff, i dont have Prime & usually get stuff in 3-4 days, there building a new Amazon facility an hour away from me i can't wait, as far as shipping i dont think any Mail system wants to lose there business
They know the way to our house blindfolded. Smile
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Love my latest order status - I ordered the Iron Maiden Eddie Funko Pops and they are due to arrive today or tomorrow.

I just checked the shipping updates and they left the Amazon facility at Castle Donnington about an hour ago. Eddie must have been doing a reccie of the area for the band as Iron Maiden are due to play the Download Festival at Donnington later this year lol.
Here's the route for my latest package from Amazon, some cheap face masks, which I should be getting sometime today:

It started off in Italy at Piacenza (just south of Milan) and went to Lonate Pozzolo (just north of Milan) and was then sent to the UK and landed in Southend (map A). Once in the UK it went to:

B, Rochester, then to
C, Princess Royal Distribution Centre, then to
D, Chelmsford, then to
E, Basildon - ie where I am

It arrived in Southend at 2.51pm on Tuesday and arrived in Basildon at 3.27am this morning - so over 36 hours from arriving in the UK.

If they wanted to make it more efficient they could easily have cut out steps B, C and D and just sent it the 20 minutes or so from Southend to Basildon!!!

[Image: t1AXP2O.jpg]
That’s pretty direct compared to Canadian postage !
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Southend to Baz is all 50mph now though, so debatable!
The latest package supposedly arriving tomorrow was sent from Barcelona in Spain, arrived in Southend this morning and is currently sitting in Rochester. Wonder if this one will go the same route as the one above - ie North London, Chelmsford and then Basildon before it gets to me sometime tomorrow??

It wouldn't surprise me if both these packages actually passed my place just off the A13 when they went from Southend to Rochester!
Wow even my Amazon orders dont go on tour like your packages do, actually have a new Amazon plant an hour north of me now thats opened finally, so orders have been way quicker, have a winter pool cover coming from BC through Amazon so it will be interesting to see the journey

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The other game I love DIRTY G 36 9,272 05-21-2020, 09:02 AM
Last Post: southpaw_8585
  Gotta lose weight- AGAIN *Saber* 297 13,326 09-20-2018, 08:56 AM
Last Post: woodmagnet
  Manchester United in Love SlingBlade 0 327 05-24-2017, 03:39 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade