Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Condor Axe Vs. Zero Stress
I've used the Condor Zero Stress flights in the past and have thought about the newer Axe flights.  Anyone have experience with both?  What's the difference?  Pros/cons...
The Axe don't bend as much as the Zero Stress, some have found them a bit brittle and breaking in barrel after hitting the ground.
Saw an unsubstantiated rumor in one of the Facebook dart groups that Condor may be going out of business.

Anyone here hear anything?
(03-07-2020, 10:55 PM)can Wrote: Saw an unsubstantiated rumor in one of the Facebook dart groups that Condor may be going out of business.

Anyone here hear anything?

Condor and Trinidad Darts are owned by the same company. Since Trinidad just signed Devon Petersen to a contract, I would say the rumor isn't true.
I got given a set of Condor zero stress long length standard flights to try and I love them, I have since bought some more and I purchased a set of the clear colour Axe flights too for use on my steel tip board but the Axe I bought in the mid length.
I have been battering the Axe flights a few hours every day for around 10 days now on my steel tip board and I have had quite a few bounce outs onto a tiled floor but they have held up very well.
No stems snapping and the flights still look like new, they may be 10 quid a set for the Axe but if they keep holding up as they have been doing then for me they are worth it as I love the flight path that they give.

I personally prefer the softer Condor zero stress in the longer length format on my soft tip darts as they land the dart flatter in the board so very few bounce outs and point breakages on the hard tiled floors over here in Portugal. I was using the Cosmo fit flight system but they were proving to be expensive due to stems snapping and flights tearing.
I am glad that I finally tried this Condor dart flight system.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice about Condor Flights RumbleP 6 279 03-03-2021, 09:33 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Condor normal Vs axe Hazza 13 458 11-13-2020, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Condor Zero stress JayKay 7 1,005 01-19-2018, 02:35 PM
Last Post: ks99dime
  Condor "Zero Stress" - Integrated dart flight system Gada 20 7,140 12-04-2017, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Great White North