The darts of my life.
So whilst the wife had a friend round I removed myself from a morning of girly chat to visit my cabin at the end of the garden! 
Whilst out there things just felt good and throwing felt so natural also came so very close to hitting a nine dart leg! (Was whilst practising on T20 but had to go for a 141 outshot just to try it.) 
here are the pictures with time stamps I sent to a friend who called BS on me.
[Image: mSAJvLi.jpg]

[Image: 42SNXIb.jpg]

[Image: kpdCw9k.jpg]

It will happen one day, it will happen one day!
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
Nah you've edited those.

Only joking, great darts Jester
[Image: lMaqREa.png]
If edited - surely would've put either the T20 or T19 in. Lol

Regardless - well played.  Some valuable muscle memory in those shots!
Gah....way better than what I can muster. That's still amazing though. Just wish my darts stop going left when I hit 19s.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
I know what my thinking would be if I was on like that:
"Wow, that really was something, I should by myself 3 new sets to find that extra smidgen of improvement"
(02-09-2020, 03:21 AM)Sultan Pepper Wrote: I know what my thinking would be if I was on like that:
"Wow, that really was something, I should by myself 3 new sets to find that extra smidgen of improvement"
I ask that everyday. Change flight shape almost every week. Stem length stays at medium at least lol. The darts...they're kind of battered but no change....yet.

(02-08-2020, 09:33 PM)nixer55 Wrote: If edited - surely would've put either the T20 or T19 in. Lol

Regardless - well played.  Some valuable muscle memory in those shots!

Lol that’s exactly what I said to my friend ‘you’ve seen me hit a 180 so if I was trying to make it up I would’ve put those other darts plum in the bed!’

(02-09-2020, 03:33 AM)LethalEagle Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 03:21 AM)Sultan Pepper Wrote: I know what my thinking would be if I was on like that:
I ask that everyday. Change flight shape almost every week. Stem length stays at medium at least lol. The darts...they're kind of battered but no change....yet.

Funnily enough, I’ve stopped chopping and changing and used these same darts since October, I’ve seen real improvement in sticking to the one set up and not tinkering with it.
Awesome getting back to back 180’s, if you can do that anything is possible. Not sure I could have taken the first two pictures and remain calm enough to throw the next three darts!.
Been a long time since I threw darts like that.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(02-09-2020, 09:54 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Awesome getting back to back 180’s, if you can do that anything is possible. Not sure I could have taken the first two pictures and remain calm enough to throw the next three darts!.
Been a long time since I threw darts like that.

That’s probably why I missed Lol I did have a merry jig when the second went in. Followed by a little calming session before throwing the final three.
That's a great example to follow. It's been a tough road but, I'll see about sticking with this set up this time. I've worked well with my Quantum Paradox the last year or so.

Isn't it nice when your wife has friends over and you can get into the cave and chill with the darts and a beverage! Man I love it when they get to socializing and leave me out of the conversation. LOL
Having thrown like that you will want your wife’s friend to come round more often if you throw like that when they have a chat and a cuppa!!!!
(02-10-2020, 03:26 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Isn't it nice when your wife has friends over and you can get into the cave and chill with the darts and a beverage! Man I love it when they get to socializing and leave me out of the conversation. LOL

(02-10-2020, 07:22 AM)Papa w Wrote: Having thrown like that you will want your wife’s friend to come round more often if you throw like that when they have a chat and a cuppa!!!!

If I’m honest, because of the bad weather I was going to stay in the house and potter around doing a few jobs, then my wife’s friend started talking about her female health issue and I was like “nope, I’m out, I’m going to the cabin!”
Next time I’ll just go straight away, hell I might even invite her round on my wife’s behalf next weekend. Lol