Your favorites or thoughts on the Superbowl ?
I can't make up my mind .... As a Raider fan, I am obligated to hate both teams !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
I have no preference of winner but have booked Monday off work to watch live as the pre game build up starts at 11.30 pm in the UK. Beer is already stocked up and Mrs is going to bed and leaving me to enjoy screaming at the TV as usual !
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Team who plays in white probably. (The Santa Clara 501's)
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
No real preference here either. My wife, on the other hand wants KC to win, so I guess I'm obligated to pull for San Fran to keep that marital discord going and letting us harp at each other while the game is played.

Actually, we both would have loved to see the Saints make it back, but they played one of their worst games ever in their opening round loss to the Vikings--------AGAIN
gumbo2176
(02-01-2020, 11:32 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: No real preference here either.     My wife, on the other hand wants KC to win, so I guess I'm obligated to pull for San Fran to keep that marital discord going and letting us harp at each other while the game is played.

My wife is only interested in the Puppybowl and the half time commercials, no interest in the game what so ever.
For me he’d sys chiefs as love watching Mahoney play but heart says 49ers as repeatedly said over this side of pond on our coverage that defences win championships and I think San Francisco s defence will get to him particularly their defensive line but think it will be a good game and at least better than last years bore !!!
Should be one of the more interesting in the last decade. Real contrast in offensive styles. SF simply must limit Mahomes. That bloke has all the tools. SF have been tested by mobile QBs who can create time. That said the pressure has to be on the KC def line. been a bit leaky early. You can’t rely on mahomes throwing 350+ and 5TD’s after you cough up 21 points. Mahomes is so good i’d Watch him eat an ice cream. On that basis I’ll go KC by 14.
I’m a Seahawks fan, I cannot have the forty-whiners winning, it is inbuilt in me to enjoy seeing them lose! So for that reason I will be backing the chiefs.
Could be a great game though, just hope both teams bring their best.
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
Could really be good, but Jimmy G might have to step up and not rely solely on play action and the run game? However it has worked thus far. Hoping for a cracker after last year's snooze fest
Current Darts: 
Unicorn Kyle Manton 26g
Target Carrera C12 24g
Pentathlon TPD T1 25g
Pentathlon Darts Clearence 26g
Red Dragon Pegasus 26g
Harrows Rapide Knurled 26g
Target Vapor8 24g
Board: Blade 5 DC
180's: 16
Highest Finish: 157
Average: I wish i could even describe myself as average
Best Leg: 16 darts
I am here on site Wink

[Image: 5Ls6Sx3.jpg]
I think the 49ers have the better team but I can't bet against Patty Mahomes. I see him pulling out a big play late for the win.
(02-02-2020, 05:18 PM)thet Wrote: I am here on site Wink

Have a fantastic time for all of us, I bet the atmosphere will be very special for the whole time
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

You are a lucky ducky! Hope the tail gating scene is good, and that the 4th quarter will be epic!
We host a small party every year. Good friends, lots of good food and drink.
Hopefully a good game to watch.
Maybe a few darts, before or after.
Not quite as cool as where thet is at .... but .... not half bad either. Smile
Since I am from the Bay Area....GO NINERS!!!!! cheers