3 new One80 signature darts
Just seen them on the One80 website. No idea when they will be available.

[Image: beSDHm6.jpg]

[Image: wLKp0ya.jpg]

[Image: lWEHUWE.jpg]
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Won't be getting them as they are too light, but like the look of the Jondy Chong set whoever they are lol
Just because Jim's lastname is Long doesn't mean his darts have to be
The Jondy Chong darts are beautiful and the player (male) is nearly unknown to google.
I must confess that I don't understand the idea of player darts for completely unknown players.
Was hoping to see Ryan Hogarth darts Sad
Oh yea the Jondy Chong darts are nice. Agreed
All nice looking darts but 57mm is a small snooker cue
Oh I like the look of Jeremiah Millar. Good to see some new darts from One80
(01-27-2020, 10:28 PM)Cateye Wrote: The Jondy Chong darts are beautiful and the player (male) is nearly unknown to google.
I must confess that I don't understand the idea of player darts for completely unknown players.

I don't recognise half of the names on One80's books but if it means we get more lovely looking darts like these then I'm all for it Smile

As long as they don't expect us to pay a large premium for them being a player's darts that is!

I wonder if Jondy only plays in China and his name doesn't bring anything up because it's not in Chinese?
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
(01-28-2020, 02:42 PM)Chappers Wrote: I don't recognise half of the names on One80's books but if it means we get more lovely looking darts like these then I'm all for it Smile

As long as they don't expect us to pay a large premium for them being a player's darts that is!

I wonder if Jondy only plays in China and his name doesn't bring anything up because it's not in Chinese?

I know in Canada, One80 sponsors a lot of grassroots players - as does L Style.  Usually through a re-seller.

Smurf Darts comes to mind - the owner is a member on here.  And Jim Long is one of his sponsored players for example:
[Image: mymM5rC.png]

L Style did some custom flights for 'Team Canada Coyotes' as part of that initiative I believe.  For that reason alone, I tend to support shops like that.  Not because it's cheaper for me necessarily, but because of their contributions to darts at that level.

Don't know the details of the support, but believe it's equipment and supplies.  And a good strategy IMO.  There's room in darts for players outside of the PDC. Wink
Those Chongs do look good but not much grip at front for me, also One80 darts look long!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Release for the Jim Long darts is the 25th of februrary according to Smurf Darts.
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-28-2020, 03:09 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 02:42 PM)Chappers Wrote: I don't recognise half of the names on One80's books but if it means we get more lovely looking darts like these then I'm all for it Smile

I know in Canada, One80 sponsors a lot of grassroots players - as does L Style.  Usually through a re-seller.

Smurf Darts comes to mind - the owner is a member on here.  And Jim Long is one of his sponsored players for example:

L Style did some custom flights for 'Team Canada Coyotes' as part of that initiative I believe.  For that reason alone, I tend to support shops like that.  Not because it's cheaper for me necessarily, but because of their contributions to darts at that level.

Don't know the details of the support, but believe it's equipment and supplies.  And a good strategy IMO.  There's room in darts for players outside of the PDC. Wink

Looks like bold koala so cute  Big Grin
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have Tony Payne Signature Hammerhead darts from 1980s bill0287 20 2,607 05-27-2019, 02:49 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  One80: 2 new signature soft tips vanJupp 5 438 05-06-2019, 01:44 AM
Last Post: blink180
  BitofBully: Ryan Joyce Signature Darts vanJupp 4 892 10-14-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Dynasty Berry van Peer signature darts vanJupp 8 748 09-06-2018, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  NEW DPC release: George Killington signature darts vanJupp 5 1,206 06-11-2018, 05:37 PM
Last Post: The G
  Team Big 5 signature darts coming soon from One80 Darts mc1958 41 7,450 01-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  The youngest player with a signature dart vanJupp 8 1,154 10-13-2017, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Crusher17