NBA legend Kobe Bryant died in helicopter crash
I can hardly believe I'm typing this, but NBA and Lakers legend Kobe Bryant has died in a helicopter crash. Confirmed by various sources.

CNN: https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/kob...index.html

Unfortunately a deeply saddening update: it has been seemingly confirmed that Kobe's 13 year old daughter also died in the crash.

Rest in piece.
I saw that - one of the legends of the NBA - RIP Kobe
RIP Kobe.
Man just read this. My sister sent me the news only minutes ago. He was one of the best. RIP Kobe
What a shock!! RIP Kobe.
A very, very sad update: TMZ reports that Kobe's 13 year old daughter was also on the plane. Rest in piece.
Wasn't a basketball fan, but heard about Kobe Bryant. Awful news, especially with the news of one of his children also being killed as well.

R.I.P to those who lost their lives.
[Image: 3lxgjl.jpg]
This is crazy! One of the greatest sportsmen of our generation. R.I.P
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
R.I.P. Kobe and to any others who lost their lives.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
I didn't believe it at first, adding insult to injury (death) being first reported by the cess pool that is TMZ. But it appears to be legit. I've never closely followed basketball but everyone knows Kobe, there was a cool factor to the Lakers most sports fans are at least aware of, in the west at least. Its no point in trying to make sense of any of it or think about fate or god because none of that is real. Tragic things just happen no matter what you do in this world
Such a shocking tragedy.
Darts:  XQ Max MVG 23g
Shafts: Short Nylon
Flights: Standard

[Image: WCWx2_zps05dc5bc4.png]
I was ...just in shock really. My prayers go to his family and all affected. It' simply heartbreaking. My prayers to you Kobe Bryant.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
Not many sportsmen transcend sport into life in general and go on to become an icon of a generation on and away from the court..... he was one of these..... tragic and sure everyone will REM where they were when they heard this news just like when elvis,John Lennon died etc ...... thoughts with all of the families involved RIP
A terrible tragedy,most of the world will have heard of kobe Bryant. sports in general have lost an icon
and my thoughts too, are with the families who have to carry on.
R.I.P.
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (Long)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Chris Dobey Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
it's all over the news but this is the first I've ever heard of him.

RIP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Man, The Myth, The Legend Crusher17 7 759 07-23-2019, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Bart Starr, quarterback of the Green Bay Packers under Vince Lombardi has died gumbo2176 9 238 05-27-2019, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Country Legend Roy Clark dead at 85 gumbo2176 6 232 11-15-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: cubdog
  Grandad died Troll 36 1,651 02-18-2017, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Getagrip