Bricks and Mortar Shop in the UK?
Does anyone know of a bricks and mortar shop in the Midlands, UK that they would recommend?
Dart Shack in Sileby,Leic is Very good. Smile
Wink 
(01-26-2020, 05:03 PM)PAULCFC Wrote: Dart Shack in Sileby,Leic is Very good. Smile

I know Sileby. That's about 40 mins away from me. Thanks for that, mate. I will give it a go.  thanks
They have a few boards all set up and you can try before you buy....really good place! yesyesyes
Darts Corner actually have a place you can go to, don't they?
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]

B: 22g   S: Medium   F: No.6   180s: 1/25
As pub sports in Shefford Bedfordshire. (Not technically midlands but not a million miles away) https://www.aspubsports.com/
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
(01-29-2020, 09:02 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Darts Corner actually have a place you can go to, don't they?

Yes you can go to Darts Corner, but you aren't allowed in the warehouse part, just the little shop at the front, and as far as I am aware they don't allow you to try before you buy.  I'd still love to go there one day though - same as the A180 shop.
(01-29-2020, 09:05 PM)The Jester Wrote: As pub sports in Shefford Bedfordshire. (Not technically midlands but not a million miles away) https://www.aspubsports.com/

Literally went there yesterday.  Great place, boards set up, good selection of darts and run by a really nice bloke.  I got a set of james wades, some shot tribal 4 and some random darts shaped like bullets with machine guns engraved on them (cos they looked cool and were only a tenner).

Also worth noting is that they buy any and all of your old tungsten darts, and pay you for them based on condition and resale value etc.

Should maybe change the website to webuyanydart.com
It's about 1 1/2 hrs away from me. Will check out their site. Thanks for all the info guys  Smile
Where abouts are you? There's dartsgear4u in Wednesbury.
(01-30-2020, 05:23 AM)Darty Wrote: Where abouts are you? There's dartsgear4u in Wednesbury.

In Warwickshire, so Wednesbury is definitely an option. Thanks  Smile
(01-29-2020, 09:11 PM)speedpicker Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 09:05 PM)The Jester Wrote: As pub sports in Shefford Bedfordshire. (Not technically midlands but not a million miles away) https://www.aspubsports.com/

Literally went there yesterday.  Great place, boards set up, good selection of darts and run by a really nice bloke.  I got a set of james wades, some shot tribal 4 and some random darts shaped like bullets with machine guns engraved on them (cos they looked cool and were only a tenner).

Also worth noting is that they buy any and all of your old tungsten darts, and pay you for them based on condition and resale value etc.

Should maybe change the website to webuyanydart.com

They are fantastic guys in there, always happy to chat and assist.
I drop in a couple of times a month on my travels and spend a good amount of time testing new darts and trying out the available equipment. They're always able to order in any kit you want too, and happy for you to try before you buy.

The buying second hand darts in a new thing they are trying, be interested to see how it fares.
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
I hope it is successful. Buying second hand on ebay or similar just means you cant try them out. Going into a bricks and mortar and trying out the new one just to see if you do want to get it off ebay is just unfair on the real shop.
(01-26-2020, 08:53 PM)Corrosion Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 05:03 PM)PAULCFC Wrote: Dart Shack in Sileby,Leic is Very good. Smile

I know Sileby. That's about 40 mins away from me. Thanks for that, mate. I will give it a go.  thanks

Did you get over their?Went a couple of weeks ago and allways come out with more than i planned to buy!
I haven't been over there yet but as soon as I get a chance I will. Sounds good  Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Preferred UK dart shop Hazza 49 3,473 06-09-2020, 09:58 AM
Last Post: lucasx
  Netherlands/Germany dart shop suggestions _TOPS_ 6 682 01-03-2020, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Alovenac
  World Darts Shop Getagrip 687 169,174 12-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  Wasa Dart Shop vanJupp 1 556 03-24-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Unicorn shop theblindPew 19 2,537 04-26-2017, 08:35 PM
Last Post: vanJupp