A pic for WorldWeirdoPedo Darts
90% tungsten on box

[Image: GxE2Ocw.jpg]

Also dimensions alone do not always dictate that a dart should be of a certain tungsten %

John Lowe 23g 90%: https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=18122

Almost exactly same dimensions as these 23g 80%:

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...ts_id=5676

IDIOT!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
What’s this about grip? Someone questioning your reviews?!?
I really think that some people believe what they want to regardless of factual information. Some people are like sheep following each other through the field till they all end up at the river with no way across.
There is absolutely NO reason why most of us would ever look at another person's reviews and listen to their opinions.
Now was this title deliberate or is this the same as my problem on another thread where it corrected his name to pedo of some description before

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
What does it mean? WorldWeirdoPedo Darts?

Cant understand....
180 ies /2020:   9  Moddarts

(01-25-2020, 06:30 PM)Ivefoundgod Wrote: What’s this about grip? Someone questioning your reviews?!?

Yeah the chomo that was banned here a few years ago, never lets up, constantly throwing shade on a daily basis and stalking every thing I do.  

Was calling me a liar because someone questioned why the video review has the darts at 90% when they are 80%.  

I said because thats what it says on the box, I know it said elsewhere they were 80% but its happened before, sites had a different % than what was on the box and I was told the box was right.  

So I have messaged Unicorn and await a reply.

These could be 80% but there is also no reason why they cant be 90% too.  

But as is typical with him he saw this as an opportunity to have a go, so like I said before I will always retaliate against him by making sure I let people know he is a level 2 child sex offender on the register for life for a crime against a 9 year old girl.  If he does not like that being public (even though it is very public elsewhere) then stop talking B.S. about me.

On the other hand if he just said "hey Grip I think you got that % tungsten wrong" and was civil then I would be civil back.  But no way will I let a guy with questionable morals slag me off.

(01-26-2020, 12:44 AM)Kts365 Wrote: Now was this title deliberate or is this the same as my problem on another thread where it corrected his name to pedo of some description before

It was deliberate I am sorry to say, if it offends people again sorry for that but I have had enough of this sicko.

(01-26-2020, 11:52 AM)volla Wrote: What does it mean? WorldWeirdoPedo Darts?

Cant understand....

Its not that difficult to know who it is  Wink

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Wow, didn't know any of that. Crazy!

Not sure why you wouldn't trust the manufacturers box, would assume that would always be correct in terms of tungsten percenatage anyway. I know weights can sometimes be off. How would one verify tungsten percentage?!?  Big Grin
I’m confused, where is he questioning you if he’s banned on here, Youtube? I’ve heard a few things about him being a pedofile before but wow, never heard the full story.
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Wow!

Unfollowing him now

(01-26-2020, 04:54 PM)John_B Wrote: I’m confused, where is he questioning you if he’s banned on here, Youtube? I’ve heard a few things about him  being a pedofile before but wow, never heard the full story.

He has some sort of utube-ish site or something where he chats with folks.  Never been to it.  Had enough of his conversational gambits when he was on the forum, before he was banned.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(01-26-2020, 04:51 PM)Ivefoundgod Wrote: Wow, didn't know any of that. Crazy!

Not sure why you wouldn't trust the manufacturers box, would assume that would always be correct in terms of tungsten percenatage anyway. I know weights can sometimes be off. How would one verify tungsten percentage?!?  Big Grin

Well they can make mistakes just like we all do but its happened before with Unicorn where the sites have had one % and the box another, I forget which darts they were but I think it was a players gold set from a couple of years ago.

But the length and width alone is not a definitive indicator of the % tungsten, it gives an idea but its not the final answer as any one would or should know.

(01-26-2020, 04:54 PM)John_B Wrote: I’m confused, where is he questioning you if he’s banned on here, Youtube? I’ve heard a few things about him  being a pedofile before but wow, never heard the full story.

Its on his own little sub on Reddit that he made himself so no one can ban him and he can spread his poison to all the unsuspecting people that drop by.

If rumours are to be believed he is not the only pedo on that sub either, makes me wonder if something sinister is going on really. From a super reliable source its been revealed to me that one other member has a similar history and another is also seemingly the same.

(01-26-2020, 05:07 PM)Kts365 Wrote: Wow!

Unfollowing him now

Very wise mate! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Unfollowing him now

That's what I did immediately a few months ago when I saw the documents posted by Darren on twitter...
(01-26-2020, 05:35 PM)elevendarter Wrote:

Unfollowing him now

That's what I did immediately a few months ago when I saw the documents posted by Darren on twitter...

The documents were posted by Lez17 I think, I just replied to them, so of course he went off on one at me again but not the guy who posted them.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-26-2020, 05:30 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

Well they can make mistakes just like we all do but its happened before with Unicorn where the sites have had one % and the box another, I forget which darts they were but I think it was a players gold set from a couple of years ago.

But the length and width alone is not a definitive indicator of the % tungsten, it gives an idea but its not the final answer as any one would or should know.

Its on his own little sub on Reddit that he made himself so no one can ban him and he can spread his poison to all the unsuspecting people that drop by.

If rumours are to be believed he is not the only pedo on that sub either, makes me wonder if something sinister is going on really. From a super reliable source its been revealed to me that one other member has a similar history and another is also seemingly the same.

Unfollowing him now

Very wise mate! Smile
Following some darts review channel instead. Think I should keep him? Even if he does sound like a smoggy

(01-26-2020, 06:18 PM)Kts365 Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 05:30 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

If rumours are to be believed he is not the only pedo on that sub either, makes me wonder if something sinister is going on really.  From a super reliable source its been revealed to me that one other member has a similar history and another is also seemingly the same.

Unfollowing him now

Very wise mate! Smile
Following some darts review channel instead. Think I should keep him? Even if he does sound like a smoggy

LOL I'm gunna go ta werk in me perple sheart

My darts collection:
Flickr Album