Comic strip/book character/s you think should have a movie or TV series...
It's your pick.

Two stick out, Winker Watson - I remember when the Dandy did around half a year with one long story...it could work.
The other one is the Bumpkin Billionaires - probably a short series as you can only go so far.
[Image: 3lxgjl.jpg]
I think there was one called Smiffy, forget which comic but I remember he was like a scruffy kid but I always remember seeing a double page pic in one of the annuals. In the pic Smiffy was with his family at the zoo and instead people watching the Chimps Tea Party they were watching the Smiffy family lol

I thought thats great, they were all sat round a table and had piles of bacon sarnies and lots of mugs of tea, heaven lol!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I always wanted to see Judge Death made into a film from the comic 2000AD that i used to read as a nipper.
(01-07-2020, 05:29 PM)Jefferz Wrote: I always wanted to see Judge Death made into a film from the comic 2000AD that i used to read as a nipper.

that takes me back i remember Strontium Dog
DARTS-Unicorn Gary Anderson Silver star 21g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (Long)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Gary Anderson Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
(01-07-2020, 07:39 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 05:29 PM)Jefferz Wrote: I always wanted to see Judge Death made into a film from the comic 2000AD that i used to read as a nipper.

that takes me back i remember Strontium Dog
I had a look on wiki before to remind myself, but I only recall Judge Dredd from that comic. I also used to get Nutty,  Warlord, and occasionally Whizzer & Chips.
Some Viz characters would be good - obviously after the watershed if on tv lol
There was a rumour around 10 years plus about a Bananaman movie - obviously I know about the cartoon series - but that died down sooner rather than later.
Who knows how that would've been like...camp.

I also think Colonel Blink/Blinky may work, if certain people don't get easily offended like always.
[Image: 3lxgjl.jpg]
(01-07-2020, 08:11 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Some Viz characters would be good - obviously after the watershed if on tv lol
That would be awesome! Ones that I would love to see that gave me belly laughs over the years - Buster Gonad and his..., Finbarr Saunders, Biffa bacon, Cockney W____, Nobby's Piles, and Student Grant. They're the standout ones for me anyway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transformers movie fans question. Mac-attack99 6 493 06-14-2018, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Sir_Chjaka
  What's your favorite book? *Saber* 23 4,547 01-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Whats your favorite TV series ? Must be a series ! *Saber* 48 4,638 11-20-2017, 05:51 PM
Last Post: *Saber*