My sincere apologies
A bit late I know but a happy new year and best wishes and success for all (especially in darts). I will now feel guilty for a while for forgetting and will have to punish myself!
Steve.
i know some countries have a bit of a time difference Steve but thats ridiculousTongue
DARTS-Unicorn Gary Anderson Silver star 21g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (Long)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Gary Anderson Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Don't feel bad. The wife and I got our nephew's Christmas card this past Saturday on the 4th of January.

It was mailed a week after Christmas and my wife got a text yesterday around 10 a.m. saying she and I were invited to their 2 yr. old daughter's birthday party. Guess when that was-----------2 p.m. yesterday. I opted to not show up.
gumbo2176
(01-06-2020, 09:15 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: Don't feel bad. The wife and I got our nephew's Christmas card this past Saturday on the 4th of January.

It was mailed a week after Christmas and my wife got a text yesterday around 10 a.m. saying she and I were invited to their 2 yr. old daughter's birthday party. Guess when that was-----------2 p.m. yesterday. I opted no not show up.
Turn up 4 days late!
(01-06-2020, 09:06 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote: i know some countries have a bit of a time difference Steve but thats ridiculousTongue

I could have used a bad hangover as an excuse!
(01-06-2020, 11:27 PM)The Fox Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 09:06 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote: i know some countries have a bit of a time difference Steve but thats ridiculousTongue

I could have used a bad hangover as an excuse!

that was going to be my other replyboozer
DARTS-Unicorn Gary Anderson Silver star 21g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (Long)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Gary Anderson Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile

[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
You need to buy new set ,so we believe you are still Nutz   Big Grin
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
Now good luck remembering the new year on your checks. That's always my problem and goes well into the year.
Happy new year buddy