2020 Ladbrokes Masters
(02-01-2020, 03:33 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 08:24 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Just seen all the scores on livedartsdata - I'm guessing from the averages none of the players apart from Bully Boy are bothered with this one.  And from some of the posts on twitter it sounds like the camermen aren't really bothered either lol.

The commentators made a point of emphasizing it was an automation/technical issue - not camera operators or spotters.  And seem to recall reading the cameras are remote controlled. Either way - looked silly. Rolleyes

The cameras are manually operated in this event.

I think they’re manually operated in all ITV events.
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
Looks like the a mix of the Proclaimers & Ronnie Barker with the bins on.
[Image: 46x5vi.jpg]
What darts will old Snakey be using tonight?

Well - thankfully he hasn't changed.
Like the look of Price's new flights.
Was Gando whinging to Ian Wright as he didn’t look very happy after their match?
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Go Simon!
Levonster  Out! 
Stunning final game! Great to see the old Wizard conjuring up some magic. Just came a bit short though.
Nice to have some PDC match’s to watch again!

I only caught gerwyns  post match interview, has him looking pumped up on pure adrenaline or about 12 cups of espresso, im going to have to watch his match with Simon!
(02-01-2020, 11:18 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Was Gando whinging to Ian Wright as he didn’t look very happy after their match?

Gary believes there was a laser aimed at his arm from the crowd when he was throwing.
Don’t think Ian Wright Wright Wright would help him though. ;-)
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
Again darts showing it's a nutty (Nutz) game.  
Smith had 3 darts to take the first session 5 nil, took it 4-1.  After the break Lewis takes the first 4 legs making it 5 on the spin with Smith taking the 10th leg for 5-5 after two sessions.
Crazy. Big Grin

In the end Smith takes 10-6, go figure. Rolleyes
I give up. Tongue
Gary was in full flow there, massive scoring and nailed on doubles will send out a message for tonight
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
At the start it said Anderson was using 22g but he normally use 23g, Maybe an error or hes trying a different weight.
6 months for a return to full form Ando says in this interview.  Around 2 minute mark:

Also chats about the lights/laser on his arm.
After the afternoon session, my money is on Anderson to win it.
Haha Mr Wright getting booed for not doing his dance before the final

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2020 Ladbrokes UK Open mc1958 145 3,928 03-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Last Post: derryfilm
  2019 Ladbrokes Players Championship Finals mc1958 66 2,594 11-25-2019, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Grahamwffc
  Ladbrokes World Series Finals discussion mc1958 73 9,039 11-07-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Banz
  2016 Ladbrokes Sydney Darts Masters mc1958 28 5,259 08-21-2016, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Swiiiitch